Chapter 13

*Next Morning*

~Courtney's POV~

Uh, why am I up at... 5:30am?! Holy cake balls, I'm hungry! I get outta my bed, go to my closet and pick out my outfit. Outfit: Blue Plaid PJ Pants, Navy T-Shirt, Navy Aero Sweatshirt, and Black Uggs. I go to the bathroom and go take a shower. After doing my shower things, I put on my outfit, grab my make-up, and put on a small amount of concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. Once that's all done I go downstairs and grab my sippy cup from yesterday, some cheeseburgers from McDonalds, and head back upstairs to skype Paul, he wants know how the boys are. 

"Hey Paula, I mean Paul" "Hey Shortney" "Haha you're so funny. Anyway, you want an update or not" I can only pray he says no, "Sure, what's up?", crap. "You wanna come and see or should I wake up the boys from there precious beauty sleep?" "Wake 'em up. I wanna talk to them." Shit, well either way I'm still in trouble. "Okay give me a minute" I say walking away from my laptop.

*10 minutes later*

"Ahh! Paul I'm gonna kill your ass!" I scream, running in my room away from five, hot, angry boys. "Woah! What happened?!" he screams from the laptop. "You wanted me to wake them, so I did, now they are breaking my door. Be happy they aren't breaking my bed." "I am happy about that, I don't want my niece doing that with those idiots" "Heyy!!" the yell through my door, while I am silently laughing. "Girls! Come calm down your boyfriends!" I scream trying to get everyone else up. I hear a heard of elephants coming towards my door and Kali screaming,"If you don't step away from the door, I will shoot you with my lasers!" Love those lasers. The boys move away from the door. "Alright, single file line or I hurt you" They all try going in at once. Idiots. Feet. "Ow!" they scream clutching their feet. "I told you one at a time" I demand. The lads surround me, I'm on my desk chair, looking at the computer. "Hey Paul" they chorus. "Hey boys. So anything interesting happen over these few weeks?" "Yeah, Lou, Niall, and I are vampires" Liam says casually, which earns him five slaps to the head. "YOU WHAT?!" "I'm gonna kill you Liam" I whisper-yelled. "Get comfy Paul, it's story time."

*30 minutes later* 

"Okay so, Cheyenne bit Niall, Niall bit Liam, and you bit Louis?" "Yeah, it was that simple. Why did we have to explain it three times?" "Because Louis told it first, which had ridiculous facts. Liam's didn't have enough facts. Then I listened to your's, the correct story" Paul explains. "Alrighty then Paul, we're hungry so we gotta let you go cause we are going to..." "Nando's!" Niall screams excitedly and runs outta the room, "Li, go stop him before he leaves the house" I order. "Bye Uncle Paul. Skype ya later, yeah?" "Okay. Don't let the fans mob them again" "If they even try, you know what I can do" I started kick boxing 200 years ago, and haven't stopped. "Bye girly" Skype ended.

*Nando's*

Niall ordered half the menu, but with what the rest of us ordered, I say we have the entire resturant! Four of us at the table are bottemless pits, Niall, Cheyenne, Joslyn, and I. Anyways, we all spent time joking around, eating, talking, food fighting, and other complete shit. We spent a few hours there, then the lads insisted on paying since they can afford it. Have they not seen our house? i mean seriously, it is a freakin' mansion, us girls do have awesome jobs. I'm an artist, Cheyenne's a fashion designer, Brittany's a vet for famous or pure bred animals, Maddie's an architect, she designed our house, and Joslyn's a movie director. 

"Guys, we haven't been back to work since we kidnapped the boys" I point out. "Shit, I gotta go record. See ya" Joslyn says running to her car. "I gotta go call the models in, I got some new material for them" Cheyenne says flying off in bat form. "Speaking of work. I got a few in other countries, I'll talk to y'all later" Brittany yells, already in the air. "Yeah, later. I got new customers" Maddie screams over her shoulder, going to her car. "Yeah, speaking of, I gotta go you know" Kali says using super speed to get to her customers. Kali's a drug dealer if you're wondering, she couldn't find a better job, and this way she gets a free meal if someone is too high. "Alright boys, I guess it's just you and me." "Don't you have a job?" Lou asks. "Well, yeah. But I can work from home, and I wanna use you five for my next assignment" "What about me?" asks Josh. "You wanna go help Kali with her job and see a bunch of stoners or help me get these idiots ready and keep them still?" "Kali works with stoners? What is she? A drug dealer?" Liam asks, going all Daddy Direction. "Yeah, she can't work anywhere better, plus this pay is good. She uses international drugs, so she can bump up the price." i explain. "Okay, I'll go find Kali. I've had enough of these five for awhile" he says running off. "Love you too man" Niall yells after him. This is going to be an interesting piece of art, but I will get millions for it.