Chapter 16

~Cheyenne's POV~

-Next Morning/Afternoon-

The plan is all set. Food in basket. Swim suits at the ready. The rest of the boys and girls know about it and are ready to take a pic then leave. Blanket's there, nothing's missing. Zayn's getting Louis ready right now, so I should probably be getting Courtney ready. Shit I'm late!

~Brittany's POV~ 

It's been like hours! I swear Zayn is taking longer than Cheyenne is, well because she didn't even start. Oh well, right now it's just me and Li in my room watching Titanic for the time being. But then the scene where Jack is drawing Rose on the couch comes up and I look towards Liam to see a tent forming in his pants. Oh my god. He looks towards me, looking quite embarrassed but still leans forward and closes the gap between us. It starts off sweet and passionate, then turns to intimate and desperate as his hands rub up and down my body. I tug on the end of his shirt signaling I want it off, as soon as his is off he does the same with my shirt, then we go back to the kiss, him rolling on top of me keeping his weight off me. Just as he starts to undo the button on me jeans the door flies open, with Cheyenne standing there looking slightly confused but also like she knew that was happening. Crap, Kali probably told her. Stupid future teller. "Does anyone knock in this house?!" I yell at her. "Yeah we do. And I did for like 5 minutes. Thank god I opened the door, don't need any more Paynes running around" she explains. "Sorry, I guess we didn't hear you. But we also don't need any 'Horny Horans: Generation #2'. We won't watch them for you. (A/N: me and brittany made this up its fucking hilarious!)" I laugh, while getting my shirt back on. "Oh well. Come on, Courtney's dressed and she's wearing that 'i don't have to out run zombies, i just have to out run you' shirt and white shorts, then she'll put on her blue suit when she gets there. i need your help getting her there, she's fighting" she says dragging me to Courtney's room.

"Come on Courtney! Just let go off the bed! You will love what you'll see when we get there!" I scream pulling on one of her legs while Cheyenne has the other. She's so fucking stubborn! "Come on Shortney!" Cheyenne yells, knowing Courtney absolutely HATES that name! "Oh! It's on now bitch! You better start running!" Courtney screams following Cheyenne down to the beach. Good thinking Cheyenne, maybe you're not that dumb after all! 

~Louis' POV~

"Where are you taking me Zayn?" I say whining like a little kid. From Zayn: Just get on my back and grab my fur you idiot! Wow Zayn as a wolf is a big meanie! I get on and grab ahold of his fur then he starts running to some unknown direction. Why couldn't he just tell me where he's taking me? Why do I smell salt water? The beach! Why are we at the beach? From Cheyenne: Louis stop thinking! You're giving me a headache! Just relax you are going to love the suprise. After Cheyenne sent me the mm, Zayn pushed me off his back, probably shifting back. OW! Once I get back up, which takes a few minutes due to the fact i'm blindfolded thanks to Zayn, I feel someone else's presense in front of me. It smells like, paint? "You can take off the blindfolds now!" Niall shouts from the distance. After I take off the cloth covering my eyes, I see Courtney in front of me. When I look over to where I heard Niall, I see a picnic basket, blanket, and swim suits. "Mate? What is this?" I shout towards the bush he's in. "Oh. i read your mind last night and i heard that you wouldn't sleep in the same room as her until you guys went on a date so, here's your date!" Cheyenne yells excitedly from beside Niall. "Are you all here?!" I get a chorus of yes's from everyone else. Of course they would all be here. "Well, you guys can go now!" I shout, slightly upset that Chey went through my head and that they are all here to watch our date! 

-30 minutes after everyone else leaves-

After everone left, Courtney and i changed into a our suits and ran towards the water and swam for a bit. Then we talked, ate, went for a walk, and now we're back on the blanket where we started the date. I look over to her to see her looking back at me. 

I slowly kissed Courtney on the lips and our lips started moving in sync. My tongue slightly touching her bottom lip letting her know I wanted to enter her mouth. We slowly fell onto the sand and I ended up hovering above her as our tongues moved together. We stopped and looked at each other. "I love you Courtney" I said. "I love you too Lou" she said, barely above a whisper. I kissed her lips one more time then moved alone her jaw line down to her neck. I started sucking and nibbling her as she quietly moaned. I started kissing her again. When I got down to her chest I looked at her and she nodded, approving that I could take her bikini top off. I untied the top part and then the back part and threw it somewhere. God knows where it went. I started slowly kissed her breasts. "Okay now it's my turn to take control!" She said making me end up on the bottom with her on top of me. Man, I loved when she took control.

She kissed me and our tongues had fun once again. Went we stopped she went straight down there. She pulled off my swim trunk and gave me a hand job and then she shoved my d*ck into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. She took my dick out of her mouth and licked the precum off of my tip. We started making out again and I once again was on the top. "OMG just get inside of me already!" She said impatiently. I pulled down her bottoms and stuck one finger into her and then two. She started moaning loudly. Then I finally entered her. At first I went really slow, but just hearing her moan made me go faster. "OH MY GOD LOUIS! I'M GONNA..." I felt her warm cum on my dick. We both came at the same time. After my thrusts started getting sloppy and we were both completely out of breath, I pulled out and laid next to her on the beach looking at the sunset.

Best. Night. Ever!

~Courtney's POV~

3 words!

BEST!

NIGHT!

EVER!!