Chapter 10

*Los Angeles, US*

I think this is Kali's house. It's pretty big though, oh well I gotta see if she's here. "Yo! Kali! You here?!" "Yeah, bitch! Get your ass upstairs and help me!" Same old Kali. "Holy crap. How do you afford this house?," she gives me a look that just makes me feel stupid," Shouldn't have asked. You took the money from your victims. When do you ever learn?" "Never. Now lets go!" "Fine. Hang on can't leave you behind" 

SNAP

*London, UK*

Ugh, I am getting to old for this. Nah, I'm just playing. But I really need more blood. "Ahola!" "KALI!" the girls scream and tackle Kali. This is normal for us. "Okay, guys! I missed you bitches too!" She screams from somewhere in the dog pile. "Boys. A little help here." I say trying to get the girls off eachother. "Okay, Kali why don't you tell us what you've been doing for the last 200 years since we saw you last." Maddie asks. "Okay, well..." (I'm not gonna write it all I'm too lazy (: )

While Kali was telling everybody what's going on and then everybody gossiping after that, I've been adding an extra room for Kali then put all her stuff in the room. And let's just say, I am one tired vampire. Maybe we should go for a hunt or something. "Guys! Wanna go get something to eat? I need more energy." I ask from the top of the stairs. "Uh, sure. We should go to Nando's!" Niall exclaims. "No. McDonalds!" Joslyn yells. "Nando's!" "McDonalds!" and it keeps going back and forth. "Guys. Guys. Guys! Little help." I say weakly before falling down the stairs and blacking out. 

~Liam's POV~

"Oh my gosh! Brittany! Get the first aid kit!" "Got it!" "Okay, uh it seems she hit her head pretty hard on the fall down." I say worriedly. "Wait! Do you guys hear that?" Harry asks. It sounds like chains. Chains? Louis! "It sounds like chains. But the only chains in the house are in the basement, and Louis' in the basement. But he shouldn't be waking up yet. The only person who's heard of early changing is Courtney and she's out cold" Cheyenne says, sounding confused. A few seconds later, the basement door bursts open with Louis standing there breathing heavy. We all look at each other searching for an answer. To Niall: Take Courtney to her room. Bring Cheyenne, we'll handle Louis. From Niall: But did you see what happened to Joslyn when she got close to Louis? i don't want to be tackled by Louis! To: Cheyenne will kick his ass if he tries touching you! Just grab Courtney and go before Louis gets to her! As soon as Niall touches Courtney, Louis' head snaps in the direction of them, OH SHIT! "Run Niall! Run Cheyenne! Everyone else, get Louis!" Okay, I gotta admit, Louis is seriously the fastest one out of all of us. He dodged everyone and got infront of Cheyenne and Niall in less the a milisecond, leaving the rest of us on the floor, "OH! My... balls!" Harry screams from somewhere in the pile, "Ow! Zayn, you just elbowed me in the boob!" Brittany screams. 

From all the commotion going on over in the kitchen, I didn't realise there was no noise over by the stairs anymore. I look over and I see Niall and Cheyenne passed out on the floor. With Louis and Courtney gone! "Guys! New problem! Louis and Courtney are gone!" I scream over everyone's cries of pains from being kicked in the balls or elbowed in the boob. Silence. "Help!"  Someone screams. Everyone goes wide eyed. Courtney!