Chapter eleven: Spy

Rosie's POV-
I woke up in my bed, and shifted uncomfortably, my head was pounding and my fingers were numb. The was a loud banging from one of the rooms opposite. I pulled on my nightgown and crossed the corridor, then kicked Max's door "shhh, some people are trying to sleep!" I hissed through the wood. "Oh, sorry." Came a voice from behind me and I spun round. A boy with short purple hair was carrying a large box through a door, while struggling to keep it open. "I'm moving into this apartment and it's kind of hard to get everything through the door without making noise." We stood and chatted for at least half an hour. That was until, Max came to the door, moaning about how I almost kicked a hole in his wall, again!

Max's POV:
Pain. That's the only thing I could feel. As multiple emo thoughts race through my head, I manage a small "ow..." I felt like I had been using each of my muscles for thirty hours straight. Then the noises started. Banging, clashing, for squid's sake, couldn't you just let a hero sleep?! That made my head hurt. Hero. I ignored the throbbing pain in my head and thought back to last night. A few things floated through my head, but the last thing I could really remember was the barbarians v ninjas splatfest. (Ninjas (us) lost 0_0) that was a nice time, but it was a few days ago. I shrugged it off, I had just woken up. Then a loud banging right at my door. I grabbed the nearest thing to me (which happened to be air) and used it to climb out of bed. Needless to say, I fell flat on my face. Walking to my door, I saw Rosie. That was a face I was glad to see. "You realize you nearly bust another hole in my door, right?" She then looked to me and said "Max, you're up! This is violet, he's gonna be our new neighbor!" I turned to my left to see a squid who might be a year or two older than me. "Hi, nice to meetcha!" He said. "Morning" I said, without much enthusiasm. I didn't like the looks of this guy. "Alright, I'm headed back to bed. Later," I say. I could literally feel pain and... Weariness, I guess; coursing through my body. I flopped back on my bed. Even my eyes hurt.

Rosie's POV-
I turned back to Violet, he was struggling once again to get through the door. "Wait one minute!" I said and rushed back into my apartment. Quickly, I shoved on some boots, denim shorts and a flowery crop top. Violet was waiting for me outside, resting against the wall. "Let's get started then." I announced. "Rosie, really, you don't have to." He replied. He took a glance around at the boxes that needed to be moved then added "but I could do with a helping hand." We spent the next three hours moving and unpacking. All the while, we talked about him (but not his past for some reason), about me, about anything and everything. "Hey, wanna come round mine tonight and we can watch a movie?" He asked casually. "Yea, I'd love to!" I say. "Well, I'll call you later" he says pulling out his phone. "Is this your way of asking for my number?" I laugh then add myself as a contact. "Hey! It worked though!" He answers, smirking. I shut his apartment door behind me and was face to face with Max. "So, who's the new guy?" He asks in a serious tone. "Um... That's Violet, he's fifteen and..." I stop talking. "He's fifteen and not on a team for battles?"
Luke exclaims. "I never said that, he's on his own team for your information and what's the big deal? He's only a year older than us, actually only a few months." What's Max's problem?

Authors note-
Hiya, it's Livi!
The characters name 'Livi' has been changed to Rosie.
Just letting you know so you are not confused! Okay, thanks for reading!
Byee!
Hey, it's Luke!
If you didn't already notice, Luke has been changed to Max.
Thanks for reading!