Chapter Three.

It had been two days and I still haven’t went to school yet. I didn’t want to for a couple of reasons. One of the main ones were because I would have to face Matt, and I seriously didn’t want that. I groaned lightly, pulling the covers over my head as I heard my mom make her way upstairs. I had to act ill, so she would fall for it. Luckily if she did, I wouldn’t have to go to school today.

“Honey?” her voice cooed as I heard the door getting pushed open, my side fringe fell onto my eye as I acted asleep. But my drama skills didn’t full her for one second.

“Crystal” my mom’s voice was closer to my ear this time, I kept my eyes closed tightly, even though her breath tickled my ear it made me giggle slightly.

“Sit up honey, you have a visitor” she said as I heard her open the curtains loudly whilst I slowly opened my eyes.

I had a visitor? 

“Tell me who he is” she said quickly as my heart started to race, I felt as if it would jump out of my chest any minute.

He?

“Is he your boyfriend?” she continued talking fast as she sorted out my room quickly as I sat up slowly in bed, wondering who she was talking about. “Are you dating him yet?”

“Mom!” I shouted as she stopped talking and looked at me, her face flushing red slightly. I had never shouted at my mom like that, but sometimes she can be seriously---

“He’s really cute” she said as she sat down on the end of my bed, looking at me with the happiest green eyes I have ever seen.

I groaned lightly as I slapped my head gently, glaring at her with my bright blue eyes. I wondered why I didn’t have green eyes like my mom. I didn’t bother thinking about my dad, infact I never knew him at all.

“You sound like a freaking perv mom” I said as I threw a pillow at her, she laughed as she caught it then threw it back to me.

That’s one think I like about my mom, she seems like a teenager to me. I tell her everything; she’s like my best friend.

“Hey..um sorry to disturb you but can I use the bathroom? I gotta fix my hair” a familiar voice spoke beside the door which was half shut, so I couldn’t really see who was talking.

“Sure sure” my mom said as she smiled at me, her smile bigger than ever. Why did she bother so much about me dating someone? Suddenly, after feeling like such an idiot it hit me.

“You let Frankie in?!” I shrieked at her as she jumped slightly, getting a fright.

“He seemed nice, he wanted to see if you were doing okay” she said as she leaned over to me and whispered into my ear. “He didn’t want me telling you this but..i couldn’t help it. He said he missed you.”

I glared at her before she broke out in laughter. And at that exact minute I knew she was just kidding on. She always done that, she knew I hated it.

“The first part was serious though” she said as she gradually stopped laughing and looked at me, her face suddenly turning serious. “He really did want to visit you, to see if you’re alright after that incident a couple of days ago.”

I looked at her then covered my face with my hands. I wasn’t used to any guy caring about me like this, apart from Matt. When we dated, of course.

“He seems a little…” my mom begin to say as she searched for some words whilst looking at me, before continuing again. “..gay, don’t you think?”

I sighed as I got up and stretched lightly, thinking of something to say back to her.

“Mom..not all the good looking guys are gay.” I muttered as I grabbed my hairbrush and combed my hair gently whilst staring at myself in the mirror. I wondered what Frankie even saw in me.

“Oh so now your saying Frankie is good looking? Oh boy just wait till I tell him!” she said as she pounced of the bed and rushed out the bedroom door.

“Mom! No!” I shouted as I flung open the bedroom door, she was nowhere in sight. I groaned lightly as I walked out, and just then the bathroom door unlocked and there stood the angel.

“Crystal?” his smooth voice said as I stared at him for a while.

He was looking hotter than ever.

Hotter than Matt.

Before even thinking, I rushed back into my bedroom and slammed the door loudly, screaming in excitement as I jumped around, my soft hair bouncing along with me.

I jumped onto my bed, giggling slightly as I screamed more in excitement. He probably though I was a freak at this point. But all the words were rushing in my head at once.

Frankie is beginning to like me.

He isn’t beginning to like Rachel or any other girl at school, but he likes…

Me.

After a while of screaming and jumping around, I opened the bedroom door again, breathing hard after my spaz attack. 

He was looking at me, his eyebrow slightly raised as I spoke back in-between my heavy breaths.

“Yeah?”