Introduction

"GET IN THE CAR!" He yelled as he jumped over the door landing expertly in the drivers seat as I did the same on the passengers side. He started his car and we speeded out the parking lot and onto the highway. I threw my head back, a hearty laugh leaving my mouth as I pulled the black bandana off my face.

"That was amazing." I sighed, pulling my hair out of its pony tail. He turned his head to me and smiled, his deep brown eyes twinkling with amusement.

"Faster?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Absolutely." I smiled, raising my arms out of the convertible, my hair whipped around me freely.

I was always content when I was with him. When we where together we were lost souls. We didn't care, we didn't want to care. The night was filled with our laughter as we speeded down the freeway to whatever destination awaited us.

We'd have to return home soon, in a hour at most, but right this moment there were no restrains. I was free when I was with him.

With Calum.

-:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:-  -:- 

This is the introduction to "San Francisco" my Calum fanfiction. This is a fanfiction, so yes, it is fiction.  That means I DO NOT OWN CALUM HOOD, OR ANY OF THE MEMBERS FROM 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, THE EVENTS IN THE BOOK ARE PURELY FICTION (obviously).

I would appreciate it dearly if no one would steal my ideas. Some things will be accurate, (dates...) but most is all fiction. I hope you enjoy:)

-Emily