Saying goodbye to the bs (chapter3)

-3 months later-

My family was driving me insane my mother and father were constantly fighting now and my sisters were just following in their foot steps as usual . My dad started to take the anger out on me telling me things like "your never going to any where in life". He even started to hit me my mom did nothing about it she just went into her room and popped a bottle of wine. She never drank until I started high-school it felt like all this was happening because I didn't get accepted into the tec school my parents wanted me in. I decided it would be best if I was just out of their lives for good I decided I should "move out". I sat there staring at the roof (it became a bad habbit if mine to stare) with the huge purple and blue bruise on my cheek wondering what its going to be like with me just on my own. I called Raekyo and told her what was happening she said "its all in your head! Thats not your fault!" But I didn't listen I just started to cry. Raekyo has never heard me cry so she sounded shocked on the phone. After a long cry she diced to help me 3 mins after I hung up with Rae she was at my door, her eyes widened staring at my bruise and she touched it slowly. I winced a little the bruise still being fresh it hurt when I moved my cheek or someone touched it. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned in kissing the bruise "i see what you meant by it was bad...ill help you run away..but only on one condition...let me come too? " she gave me that puppy face she knew i couldbt say no to. I nodded and she squealed clapping her hands like a baby "shh keep it down.." I scolded her pulling her inside taking her to my room to help me pack up my stuff. I locked the door just incase my parents came home early. As I packed I felt a sense of happiness and a but if sadness that I was going but yet agian happy because I didn't have to deal with the abuse anymore. I looked over my shoulders at Raekyo and u noticed a mark on her neck that looked like hand prints. I walked over to her taping her shoulder " Rae what's on your neck?" Rae stayed silent for a moment then replied looking down hiding her eye " ah yeah haha let's just say your not the only one...who's been abused" she looked up at me giving her famous smile and handing me my bag. She picked up her bag and swong it on her back then held her hand out to me " let's go! " I smiled and gave her a nod taking her hand sneaking out the window down the tree then ran. We both ran as fast as we could we never really discussed a place were we would stay for the first night but I already had an idea of where we were going our special place. Once we go to the hide out we went in the tree house and for some reason the tree house looked bigger I put my bag down and went behind the big bean bag chair and saw a door. " oh yeah..I was kinda planning on running away anyway..so I had a friend come over and renovated it for us..it's a customer from the coffee shop I work at " she said showing me our "new home". There was now a kitchen, living room, bed room, and bath room with the full pipe work and everything ." He did this for u for free?!! " she laughed at me and nodded " well kinda I gave him free coffee coupons for a year " . I shook my head Rae never failed to surprise me I went to our room and unpacked our stuff while Rae made dinner I thought I was finally going to be happy agian .