6: Leaving

That night as I lay awake I think about what is happening the next day.
Also about 4 hours before. When I explained. To mom I had to leave, as Hannah explains to her dad.They where very excepting, they understood we needed to go.

Hannah lays asleep on the couch next to me and I just think, how can she sleep when tomorrow we leave. I have so many thoughts about tomorrow until sleep over takes me and I fall asleep.

--- Time skip---
------To------
--Morning--
"Ugh," I wake up and look over at Hannah who just fell, literally, out of bed.
"What are you doing Hannah?"
"Um..." Hannah looks around." I don't actually know."
"Of course." I crawl out of bed and walk to the kitchen to see my mom is still home and she is ready to go out.
"Y,n you and Hannah need to get your stuff ready."
"Ok mom, today is going to be a very weird day."
"Thats true."
I walk back to the room and I see Hannah,
"Hey Hannah we need to get our stuff together."
"Yeah, I'm doing that know."
I walk over to my empty backpack and unzip it and put it on my bed. I walk over to my dresser and grab shirts, pants, shorts, and... other things.
After I have everthing packed I look at Hannah who is almost packed.
"Hannah hurry up." I plopped down on the bed.
"I am."
"Hurry up faster."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Why?"
"Because."
"Just do it." I get up and head into the bathroom.
I look and the mirror so I can do my hair, after I am done I walk back into the room and Hannah is all packed.
"Ready Hannah?"
"Yeah,"
I grab my bag and head to the kitchen with Hannah on my heels.
"So your all ready?"
"Yes mom."
"Ok come on."
We get into the car and put our bags on the floors.
"So Hannah you got your money?" I gave Hannah half of the money I got.
"Yeah got it."
"So this is it, we are going to Florence."
"Yeah guess so."