3: Ancestors

"Y,n come up here." I walk up to the desk and pull the keyboard over. I immediately enter my name and birth date. I step from the desk as Mr.McMann scrolls through many people. "Wait, who was that?" He scrolls back one to a very handsome man. And the description is read aload by the sub.
"Ezio Auditor Da Firenze is a very fit man. Know for him being the worlds best assassin."
-Laiter in class-
"My assignment for you is for you to dress as your ancestor tomorrow. So talk to your parents about your ancestors."
- After school at home -

"Hey mom do we have any clothes from our ancestors by chance."
She gives me a questionable look but that quickly disappeared.
"Why do you ask,"
"We need to dress as our ancestors for school."
"Well ok got anyone in mind?"
"

Well how about Ezio Auditore?"
"Ok lets check."
My mom gets up and we both head to the basement. And we start looking through boxes.
After a while you find a small dusty chest/box. And I blow the dust off and see the writing on the top. It says 'For my granddaughter, when she is ready'
"Found it." My mom pulls out a dust assassin cloak.
"Mom whats this?" She turns to me and sees the chest.
"Umm I guess you saw that. Well guess you are ready to open whenever, and here."
My mom hands me the cloak and walks up stairs. I look at the chest and pick it up to go to my room with it. For hours I just stare at the chest wondering whats in it. Until I fall asleep.