Chapter 7

Hallie's POV

Once my skin made contact with the water I tried to swim as fast as I could so I could leave. I heard another splash indicating that Liam jumped in. I got out of the pool and ran for the gate, I got it unlocked and I ran to the woods. I stopped behind a large tree to take a breather and I heard someone coming, "Hallie do you really want a punishment for running away?" Liam said, "come out and it won't be bad." I was silent and I surveyed the area and saw Liam was to far to see me run back to the house to I darted from the tree and back to the house. I hopped over the gate and the lads saw me but I said "I never left the pool" as I jumped in and started to swim and relax. I popped up to breath and the lads nodded so I smiled and went under again. When I came up I saw a sweaty Liam angry as shit he walked into the pool. He came up to me and slammed his lips onto mine, I didn't kiss back until he pinched my butt making me open my mouth allowing him to slip his tongue in. I soon found our lips moving in sync, but then he tried taking off my top so I pulled away, slapped him and exited the pool going towards Harry and Zayn. "This isn't over!" He said getting out of the pool, "oh but I think it is, I'm Breaking up with you!" I said smiling and holding tight onto Harry and Zayn. "What are the paparazzi gonna say? You left Liam for his band mates, they will call you a 1D slut!" Liam said making his way to me. I let go of Harry and Zayn and walked over to Louis holding his hand saying "well lets just see what people will say when they see me and Louis holding hands and maybe a little kiss?" I smirked after and walked away with Louis, "get changed we are gonna get this tattoo off. " I said running up stairs and finding new clothes.

Louis' POV

I was actually happy she choose me because I can spend time with her and because I wanted to get a new tattoo while she gets hers removed. I went and put on my striped shirt with my red suspenders and red pants.

Hallie's POV

I ran into my room and grabbed new clothes and got changed. I grabbed my red shorts and suspenders with my tucked in striped shirt. I didn't need a coat since today it was like 89 degrees. I walked down the stairs to be met by Louis who looked just like me. "Hey beautiful come take a picture!" He said as I went down by him and Niall took a pic of us. BING

I looked over to see Niall and Louis ok twitter and it said "@Niall_Official took this photo of me and Hallie twinning ❤"

Louis and I walked to the tattoo parlor hand in hand. I was walking when I tripped over and twisted my ankle, I couldn't move it so I was hopping and Louis picked me up bridal style and carried me there. "My hero!" I said in a southern accent and giving Louis a kiss, he definitely agreed to the kiss because he ended up kissing back, so we were having a random make out session on the sidewalk. I heard cameras and then we broke the kiss and continued to the parlor.

"Hey Nick do you think you can get rid of her tattoo? And give me one?" Louis asked the tattoo artist, "sure, set her down on the chair and you think of your tattoo." Nick said with a smile on his face. "Ok this shouldn't hurt a lot but you will feel some pain since its near a vain." He told me as I nodded in approval, Louis was sketching out his tattoo I'm guessing in the back corner.

Louis' POV

I was in the corner drawing my new tattoo and it came to me, 'It is what It is' from one end of my collar none to the other end. I wanted it neatly written in cursive and Nick does cursive real good. I wanted it is what it is under my neck because no matter if I end up with Hallie or not, it is what it is, I love her I truly do but I will never know of she loves me just as much. I'm happy that I could do this for her, Liam was being so mean and selfish when he made her get the tattoo. "Louis you didn't need to tell me your life story in a tattoo." Nick said sarcastically. "And you are done!" Nick said as I looked in the mirror, it was just how I wanted it, Nick covered it up and I went to Hallie and saw her tattoo was gone like it was never there. "Louis can I see your tattoo tomorrow night?" She asked whispering in my ear, I nodded and we walked back to the house. I had fun with her tonight, once we got back she went to bed and I sat on the coach and turned the Telly on. "Louis Tomlinson has a girlfriend or a friend with benefits? Louis was seen holding this beautiful girl bridal style and having a very intense make out session here's the footage and some pics!" The reporter said as my jaw dropped. I was defiantly not gonna tell Hallie she's had enough going on in her life.

A/N

WAZ UP my crazy mofos?

If you haven't then VOTE and COMMENT

well I guess that's it um BYE!

⚓🎀⚓🎀⚓🎀⚓🎀⚓🎀⚓🎀