Chapter 13

Hallie's POV.

"Well Josh, I really am not like the others. I had to fake date Liam in order to get un handcuffed from Niall and Louis. So there's nothing going on between me and Liam. Niall was the very first person to 'buy' me and we really bonded, he's really close to me. When you walked in on me and Louis, that wasn't what it looked like" "oh so you think I didn't see you 2 making out?!" He shouted, "Josh don't interrupt me! Anyway I haven't had a real relation ship with any of the boys." Josh then got up and stormed into what I'm guessing was the guest bedroom and slammed the door shut, I walked into the kitchen with my head over the sink and started crying. I felt someone's warm hand on my back so I turned up and saw Liam there, "you ok?" "What the fuck does it look like?" "I know stupid question, but don't worry everything will be really fine when Josh simmers down, he can get a little hot headed if you s know what I mean, but what I'm trying to say is not to worry everything will be alright sweetheart" Liam said looking down at me, I charged at him and hugged him, he was shocked at first but then hugged back. "Liam you remind me of my father, I like that, I love you as a dad like guy. Can you except that?" I said looking up at him, "of course I can baby girl " he said smiling down at me.

Josh's POV

I was so frustrated because that still means I have to deal with Louis and Niall because they still like Hallie. I walked into the guest bedroom and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on so I could just come down a bit and think about things.

Zayn's POV

Once Josh had a little tantrum I left and drove over to this bowling alley to meet someone. I walked in and spotted her, she turned around and smiled at me. "Hey Babe" I said pecking her lips, "you do know my name is Perrie right?" She said hugging me, "yes of course but I like babe better" she rolled her eyes as we started to bowl. Perrie kept getting gutter balls , but I kept getting strikes, so I walked up behind Perrie when she was up and helped her. She had her hand in the ball hole things so I placed my hand on top of hers and the other on top of her other hand on the ball. We walked together and we rolled the ball, she watched go down straight in the middle and hit all the pins. She jumped up In the air and ran to me and smashed her lips on mine, but then pulled away, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" she said looking done at her feet, "your perfectly fine, I was gonna kiss you later anyway" I said as she smiled and I leaned in for a longer kiss.

I pulled up in Perrie's driveway and dropped her off. I was driving home when I realized, I have to tell Hallie. She's my best lady friend a guy could have. I just have to figure out how. Gosh dammit I have to come home to Josh being angry, Hallie being sad, Louis,Liam,Niall, and Harry being all confused like. Will my day get any weirder?

A/N

Yup I updated!! I'm gonna try to do more often because this is the next book I want to complete!!!

I can only right when I have free time so yeah that's why I wrote now