Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I then walked towards Zayn and stood by his side as I saw the faces the boys were making. Louis and Niall's were sad but Liam's was pure anger. "You don't tell me what to do or feel!" He shouted charging towards Zayn and grabbing Hallie. "No Liam let me go, help!!" Hallie said as Liam was holding onto her as she struggled trying to get out of his grip but wasn't successful. I felt so useless, I felt that I let her down when she needed me. Hallie to me is like a little sister, but the thing is she looked just like Zayn with her big chocolate brown eyes, but also me with her brown curly hair. She even sings some songs like me and some like Zayn. She plays guitar,sports, and cooks. Don't ask how I know much Liam told me.

Hallie's POV

"Let go of me!" I said for the final time as he threw me on the bed. I tried the get up but he put his foot on my stomach making me squirm because it was tickling me. He cuffed my hands to the bed as well as my feet but not before he told me to strip into my birthday suit. I didn't want to get hurt so I did as told, he soon followed and got undressed. He slammed is lips on mine as he took control. He automatically stuck his tongue down my throat exploring my mouth. He then whispered in my ear "just because you did what I want doesn't mean I won't hurt you." I was confused but then realized what he meant as he slammed his full length into me as I screamed in pain and tears.

After that he un cuffed me and threw me a bathing suit and said to be outside in the back in five minutes. I nodded and got into the bathing suit. When I looked in the mirror I noticed that it was basically thong bottoms and a half bra top. I walked out to the pool and sat on a chair and read magazines. I saw an article on me and Liam saying as the heading 'Princess Payne?' I rolled my eyes and read the article and on the side it hand a pic of me and Liam kissing. It said "Liam from 1D was spotted with a girl with so many similarities to Harry Styles and Zayn Malik both fellow band members, so do Louis and Niall fit in as dumb love or fitting in like fellow members Harry and Zayn?" I soon felt my sun being blocked so I looked up to see Liam standing there. I then looked down at my magazine and continued reading, he then picked me up making me drop my magazine. "Liam I don't really swim put me down!" I said trying to get out of his grip. "You do as I say or get hurt later your choice." I nodded as he then walked over to the pool and threw me in.

A/N

What it do my fellow potatoes?

If you haven't VOTE and COMMENT

Well um yeah so I'm BYE!

⚓🎀⚓🎀⚓🎀⚓