Chapter 1

Hallie's POV

I was walking to work since it was only a few minutes away. I turned down the alley and opened the back door to the club. "Hey Hallie, and your costume is hanging up and your requested in the VIP area." McKenna said, "ok I be right out." I was wearing a pink lace bra and matching underwear. I put some make-up on but not to the point I look like a slut.

"Hallie here's the guy who requested." McKenna said , he had dirty blonde hair with the prettiest ocean blue eyes. So I walked over to him and sat on his lap saying "what do you want me to do?" I said "well first just to let you know I'm Niall and you are?" "Hallie" "very pretty name for a very pretty Irish girl." He said. "Um how'd you know I was Irish?" I asked, "um well because of your belly button ring it's a shamrock." I started blushing right then and there. "Lets get this started shall we?" I whispered in his ear. I sat facing him in his lap, I was moving my hips and then I accidentally got a little to close to his face and ......we started having an intense make-out session. I heard about 4 others guys laughing and making comments and noises but that didn't stop me from doing what I do.

"Well um that was fun" I said while pulling back from his soft lips. "Totally, I hope we can do it again sometime." He said with a wink and slipped a £50 and a piece of paper in my bra. He kissed my cheek as I did the same before we went our separate ways.

Niall's POV

"Lads she was amazing!!" I said "cool well um I will be right back." Louis said while getting up and leaving. Weird.

Hallie's POV

I was in my dressing room waiting for my next call when my boss Jenna came in and said "Hallie a guy in room 1224 has requested a private show with you." "Ok I'm on my way" I said while exiting the room. I walked until I found the room. I knocked and bam a cute guy with blue eyes and Chestnut hair opened the door and pulled me in. And started to make-out with me. I didn't stop him, then I pulled away for a minute to get a glimpse of him and he said " I'm Louis and you did something like this to my friend Niall and I wanted a piece of it." He whispered seductively in my ear. "Oh you do know do you?" I said teasing him, "Oh you bet I do" Louis said while pulling me close to him. We were kissing when he pulled apart and said " want to come. Back to my place me and my friends are hanging out?" "I would love to." I said giving him a kiss on the lips while going to my dressing room with him close by. "Wait outside the door and I will be out in 2 minutes." "Ok but don't keep me waiting to long" he said with a smile on his face. I shook my head and changed into different clothes. I always have extra normal clothes in my dressing room. I put on my only spare clothes left which was my red booty shorts and my blue and white stripped shirt tucked in with my red suspenders because my shorts are to big for me. I opened the door revealing the same cheeky fellow Louis. "Ready to go love?" "Yup"

We finally got to what I'm guessing was his flat when he was about to open the door he made a comment "by the way I love your outfit, ps I love stripes." That was the point I started to blush we finally entered the room and I realized I remembered one of them from earlier. I just hope he didn't remember me since I ad different clothes and my hair curled.

Niall's POV

Once Louis walked in with this girl who looked awful familiar. OH SHIT that was the girl from the strip club. I wonder why he brought her here. "Lets play truth or dare !" Louis shouted as we started the game.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

AUTHORS NOTE

leave me comments on what you think

Team

Nallie ?

Team

Lallie ?