Chapter 2-

Bo's pov-

I woke up at around 4:30-5:00 a.m.

The tent had a hole in it so we didn't use it. We just slept in our sleepin' bags and our saddles as our pillows. Now this is what I call camping.

I woke up Bailey and we got ready to leave. Yeah, leave. But it's the fun living on a ranch, and it involves some work. Especially when when you siblings have found their mate and left.

We got Scout and Buster saddled up and we headed back to my house.

"So, have you found your mate yet?" I asked.

"No." She sighed. "Have you?"

"I-I think so..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Really!? What's his name?" She asked super excited.

I shrugged. "I-I'm not sure. B-but I think it's the alphas son..." I said looking anywhere but her.

"And why aren't you happy?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"I-I don't know. I don't think I'm ready for that stuff. I-I mean i still have my job at the rodeo arena, a-and I have to go to school, there are also all the sports." I rambled.

She rolled her eyes. "So, you just don't know how you feel about this?" She said summing it up.

I nodded. She sighed. "Let's just got to school today and see what happens. Oh, and I'm going to your house to get ready for school." I nodded.

***

"Hey girls how was camping?" My father asked after came in from our morning chores.

"It was great dad. Thanks." He nodded.

"Oh, your mother has already left for her job, so she told me to tell you to come straight home we are having dinner with the alpha and Luna. Bailey, she wants you there, too." He said giving us that look that said don't disagree. We nodded and headed upstairs.

I walked over to my closet grabbing a camo short sleeve shirt, jean shorts, boots, and my camo cap.

I got changed and smiled. I turned to see Bailey in a dress that had a floral pattern on the skirt part, and the top was a cream colored short sleeved, and in between was a brown belt. She had her hair in a pony tail, with a flower in her hair, and braided in on side, unlike mine. I had my hair braided. She also had boots on.

We are total opposites in style but we usually always choose boots.

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded. I grabbed my phone and we went downstairs. I grabbed an apple and walked out the door. I got in my black dodge. I started the ignition and waited for Bailey.

She came out and got buckled up and we went to school.

****

I got in the school parking lot and got out of my pickup.

I grabbed my black bag and walked towards the school. We got a few whistles like usual, I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I got to my locker and got what I needed.

We still had five minutes till the bell rang.

"Want to just walk around?" I asked getting pretty bored.

"Sure."

We walked down the halls, then I smelt this amazing smell. The same smell I smelt yesterday.

"Let's go the other way." I said grabbing her.

"Hey! Hey wait!" Someone screamed.

I ran down the hall looking for an escape.