~Dance~

- Louis's POV -

I walk up to my best friend Niall's door. I ring the doorbell and hear running from inside the house.

"Lou," Niall yells and attacks me.

"Sup Leperchaun," I say. I look at what he's wearing. He had on a light blue tux, silver tie, and was wearing a silver mask. I on the other hand was wearing a black suit, gold tie, and gold mask.

"Nice outfit," Niall says.

"Same to you," I reply, "come on, we have to pick up Liam still." Niall closes the door behind him and walks towards my nice sports car I got for my 19th birthday. I walk to the driver's side and hop in. I take off down the road to Liam's house. About 10 minutes later, I pulled up beside Liam's house. I honk the horn and Liam runs out the front door. He had on a simple black suit with black tie along with a... batman mask. Only Liam.

"Hey guys," Liam says as he gets in the car.

"Hey Batman," Niall and I say at the same time.

"Ha.ha, now drive, we don't want to be late for our grand entrance," Liam says in a fake gay voice then pretends to whip his invisible hair. I roll my eyes and take off towards the High School.

About 15 minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot for the high school. I turn my key and put them in my pocket. I get out of the car and walk up to the doors with Ni and Li. We walk until we reach the gym where the dance is being held. Inside, there was music blasting and people dancing. Niall runs off to the food table, of course. Liam and I make our way through the crowd. We got to the middle of the dance floor and start doing weird dances. I did the classic: stop the traffic, let them through, and the pat the dog/ screw the light bulb. Liam just danced awkwardly, he was never the guy who knew how to dance.

This was about the fifth song I've danced to when I heard someone gasp. It wasn't of horror but of surprise, I guess? I walk through the crowd to see my ex-girlfriend, Sandy, looking shocked at a guy. Whoa, who is he? He had rich, brown curls and his eyes. They were the most beautiful shade of green I have ever seen. I haven't seen this guy at school, but he can't be from a different school. He was probably about 2 inches taller than me and he looked kinda fit. He was looking around at the crowd surrounding him with worry.

"What do you mean you don't want to dance with me," Sandy says in a too sweet voice.

"Sorry, I don't swing that way," the mystery guy says. Wait, he doesn't swing that way? He's gay?! Jackpot, I call dibs on him! I decide to be brave and walk in front of him, my back to Sandy.

"May I have this dance," I ask him and hold out my hand. He looks at me with shock on his face but quickly covers it with a beautiful smile. I notice that he has dimples, how cute!

"Why certainly," he says and takes my hand. I walk with him back onto the dance floor and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. On cue, a slow song starts playing. We sway back and forth. We ask each other questions and tell each other about ourselves. We dance for 3 songs then sit and talk while drinking punch, then we go back to dancing.

It was about midnight and people started leaving. My mystery guy turned out to be charming and very easy to talk to. Mystery Man and I danced one final dance then I decide to ask him the question I've been wanting to ask him since I met him.

"What's your name," I ask him, "I know the whole point is to not know who anyone here is but, I want to see you again."

- Marcel's POV -

Best.Prom.Ever. I rejected the most popular girl ever and got to know THE Louis Tomlinson. I could tell it was him. The beautiful side-swept hair, the bluest eyes, and his voice. The one that I always admired when he would sing in men's chorus. I've had a MAJOR crush on him since 8th grade.

"What's your name," he asks me all of a sudden, bringing me out of my thoughts, "I know the whole point is to not know who anyone here is but, I want to see you again." He wants to see me again?! But... he can't. I'm geeky Marcel, he's popular Louis.

"Uh, I-I-I," I say trying to stall him.

"Come on, I really want to know your name," he says, practically begging. I have to get out of here, I need to leave. So, I did the first thing that came to my mind. I ran. I ran straight out of the school. But of course, being captain of the football team, Louis was hot on my trail. I ran to Rachel's car and saw her and Delilah just sitting in it. I run up to the car and jump in it.

"Drive," I shout to Rachel. She quickly starts the car, not questioning me. As we drove away, I removed my mask and looked back. I saw Louis standing there, trying to catch his breath. He looked up at me and held out his hand, like he could reach for me. Sorry Louis, I'm already gone.