~Searching~

- Louis's POV -

It was Monday morning and I was driving to school with Niall and Liam.

"Louis, what's going on with you, you haven't said one word since the end of prom," Niall says. He's right, I haven't talked since my mystery man left. I can't get his face out of my mind. It looked kinda familiar but, I still don't know who he is. Before I knew it, I was pulling into a parking spot at school. I get out of my car and walk up the sidewalk.

"Lou, you can tell us whatever is going on, we're your bestfriends," Liam says, sounding a bit sad.

"Sorry guys, I'll tell you later okay," I say to the lads. They nod and I walk away towards my locker. I didn't realize what I was doing but every guy I passed I checked for curly brown hair and green eyes. I sigh as I approach my locker, no one matched my mystery man. I dial in my combination and grab my books for my first 3 periods.

I close my locker and take off towards my math class, which was taught by Ms. Calder. If I were straight, I would think she is attractive. I was lost in thought when I bumped into someone, knocking their books to the ground. I snap my head down to see a kid with gelled back hair and big round glasses. Also, their fashion was very, very old.

"Sorry Marcel," I say. He picks up the rest of his books but avoids looking at me.

"No need to apologize Louis," he says and walks away fast. Huh weird, oh well, he's nerdy Marcel. The bell rings and I run to class.

- Marcel's POV -

Shit, I ran into him. I doubt he know that I'm the one he danced with at prom. I walked into reading and sit down beside Delilah. Mr. Higgins stands up and walks over to the board, writing our assignment on it, then sits back down. I could do the assignment for homework, so I pull out my songbook.

'Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on, it's getting harder to breathe

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be.

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you

It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass

This bed was never made for two.

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open.

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone.

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone.'

That's all I had written so far, but I was still working on it. Delilah tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at her.

'That is beautiful,' she signs to me. I smile and sign back 'thanks'.

'Who is it about,' she signs.

'It is about Louis,' I sign.

'Oh, he is the one you were dancing with at prom,' she signs then raises an eyebrow. I nod, looking down at the lyrics. Delilah leaves me alone after that and the bell rings shortly after. I grab my books and folders and leave with Delilah by my side. Delilah waves and takes off towards her next class, I have free period so I head to the roof, where I could work on my song.

--------------

I know it's kinda short but I will be uploading the next chapter in about an hour. I wanted to thank ya'll for being supportive and telling me you love the story.

I decided to add 'Don't Let Me Go' to the story because just imagine Marcel singing it to you, gaaaah never mind the feels are too much!

Well enjoy!

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

xoxo Raine