-Chapter 5- No Worries

I wake up and I look to my left and look at the beautiful man next to me and smile.

I turn to my right and look at my side and look at the time 7:38 .

The man in my left was my husband Jackson. He's an amazing man and he understands me so much. He is the only one that knows about my past.

I was Maeve Morgan 17 years old and running away from death and for my life.

But then I decided to Change my identity.

Ever since I married him 2 years back I was. No. I am Adelaide Parke

Her last name is pronounced like the place Park.

I myself have been happy ever since I've changed my identity. It's the best that's ever happened to me.

Jackson is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Jackson was also a runaway. He ran away at 17 decided to start a new life as well.

We have enough money to last us the rest of our lives. We have great jobs.
There's nothing else to ask for.

Before I married Jackson I fell for him.
He was at first my parter in crime and I was his. We did everything together.

After we got all the money we needed for a new life. New Lives. We eventually fell in love and we got married.

Now we live a happy life.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short
Hope you enjoy this chapter!!
Don't forget to vote, comment or follow (I follow back).
Song: Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
-Emma