Chapter eight

Gray's POV:

We got Natsu back to the guild yesterday, Lucy and I were sitting in the room where Natsu was, using the potions anytime the illness took it's effect. He looked pale and his salmon colored hair looked strangely dark. Just yesterday it was pink and now it's a darker color red, even darker than Erza's hair. It was blood red.

"Do you think he's gonna make it?" Lucy asked.

"Positive he will, nothin' could take down that flaming pyro, right?" I said, but it felt like I was trying to convince myself more than her.

"Are you sure? I mean, look at his hair!" Lucy whined, pointing at Natsu's hair.

"Well, nobody could detect anything wrong with him, so we just have to trust him to get through this himself." I replied, scratching my head.

"Oh and Gray?" Lucy asked, turning to me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Clothes?" She said. I looked down and saw that my shirt was gone, as well as pants. All I was wearing was my underwear.

"AH!" I gasped and looked for my clothes.

"Anyways, it's late, we should go," Lucy said sadly. She stood up and walked over to Natsu. I was buttoning back up my shirt and was watching her at the same time. She walked over to Natsu and hugged his head.

"He'll be okay," I said. Then I smirked and added, "I'm sure to tell him you like him later on, too."

"DON'T!" Lucy yelled.

I laughed and walked over to the door. I pushed it open and held it as Lucy walked past me and into the corridor. I went through it and walked with her to the exit of the Guild, most of the people where gone by now and those who stayed were trying to fix the damage of the fight between Erza and Mira. Erza was drunk and insulted Mira for her clothes and threw a few punches at her until Mira decided to fight back. It like they used to as kids. Except way more destructive and more injuries to bystanders.

"Are you really gonna tell him?" Lucy asked.

"Nah, I'm not that mean," I said.

"I can't believe Erza and Mira fought. It was quite a show..." Lucy said.

"Yeah, I even recorded it on my lacirma," I said.

"You have one of those?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course," I said.

"They fought just like they used to as kids, except, well since their adults most of the guild was dragged in and I'm sure more people where hurt than not." I smirked.

"I guess it was tough having two pairs of Natsu's and Gray's around here," Lucy said with a sweat drop on her head.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I yelled.

"What I mean is how you and Natsu always fight, I can't imagine it back then when Erza and Mira fought too..." She said.

"I guess, yeah..." I said.

Then I saw Juvia and Lisanna run up to us with a smile. We stopped and smiled at them. But when Juvia saw me smile, hearts fluttered around her head and her eyes became the shape of pink hearts. I still kept smiling but internally, I was screaming. AHHH GOD SHE'S SO CREEPY!

"Hello, Gray-sama, and..." Juvia glared at Lucy. "... Love rival..."

"Yeah.... Anyways, me and Juvia are going to watch Natsu for the night, you two go home and get some rest. 'Kay?" Lisanna said with a silly smile.