15*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY <3 Okay so here's the next part, there's smut at the beginning so yeah, just a warning.

Niall texted Jay telling her he was sleeping over at Harry's. He would have gone home and told her but she would know something was wrong and he didn't even know how to explain this. Harry kissed the corner of Niall's mouth to try and distract him, he could tell he was over-thinking. Niall wanted to forget all about it for right now so he cupped the side of Harry's face and guided him over so that Harry was hovering over him and their lips were attached. The kissed passionately then Niall grabbed Harry's waist and bucked his hips up to meet Harry's. He moaned at the feeling as Harry let out a small gasp. Niall then reached under and palmed Harry through his pants, making him moan in Niall's mouth but then getting off of Niall. Niall whined and went to palm Harry again but he stopped him.

"Hazzz!!" Niall whined.

"No Ni, I want to, trust me I really do but you have a lot going on right now and you're stressed and your emotions are everywhere. Sex isn't going to make your problems go away."

"I know it can't. It can help me forget for awhile. Sex is a good stress reliever plus, I've been wanting you to make love to me again since the second we finished the first time. It got so bad that I resorted to finally trying to help myself but my fingers have nothing on you." Harry swallowed hard, trying prevent himself from releasing by just thinking about Niall pleasuring himself. Harry wasted no time and got back on top of Niall, placing hot, open mouth kisses on his neck. Niall shivered in pleasure as Harry blew gently on the love bite he had left on his neck. Harry took off Niall's shirt and pants as Niall did the same to Harry. Harry kissed down Niall's neck once more but continued to kiss down his chest, gently biting his nipples causing Niall to moan quietly. He continued down his stomach and when he got to the hem of Niall's briefs he latched on the band with his teeth and slowly pulled them down as Niall's erection sprung up against his stomach.

"Baby I'm going to try something new yeah?"

"mhm okay j-just hurry I n-need something." Niall said breathlessly. Harry spread Niall's bum and without further warning he flicked his tongue over Niall's entrance.

"O-oh god H-Harry." Harry smirked and flicked his tongue over his entrance again then plunged his tongue inside. Niall death-gripped the sheets. "Oh m-my god Haz Mmm. I need you inside me now." Harry got up and began lubing up his fingers. "No, no prep. I need you now!" Harry was hesitant but he decided to just do what Niall said. He coated his length in lube and slowly pushed inside Niall. Niall winced at the stretch.

"Niall no, you're crying." Harry said as he wiped away his tears. He was about to pull out but Niall grabbed his arms.

"N-No." He took a deep breath. "M-move" Harry slowly thrust in and out until he had a constant rhythm going. "F-fuck Haz faster!" He moaned. Harry picked up speed and soon he was slamming in and out of Niall as he buried his head in the crook of Niall's neck creating more love bites. "Oh god Haz m' gonna..ohh fuck!" Niall cried out as he came all over both of their stomachs.

"Fuck Ni you're so tight!" Harry thrust in faster. "Oh s-shit!" He yelled out as he came deep inside Niall. He rode out his high as Niall whimpered at the slight over-sensitivity. Harry pulled out and collapsed next to Niall. He gently cupped his cheek and kissed his lips softly.

"I love you Ni."

"I love you too Harry."

The next day came way too quickly for Niall. He was currently sat in between Harry's legs waiting for Greg to show up at any moment. A knock sounded at the door and Niall tensed.