10

"Niall wake up sweetie."

Niall woke up and was confused as to why Jay was waking him up, she usually let him sleep. He tried to get out of bed without waking Harry but as soon as he moved Harry woke up.

"Good morning Harry."

"Mornin' Jay." She smiled at both boys as Louis came into the room with a guilty look on his face and that's when Niall realized he had already told their mum.

"Harry love we have to talk to Niall, I made some breakfast it's on the table downstairs so you're welcome to stay and wait." Just as Harry stood up Niall stopped him.

"No mum he can stay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, he knows." Jay just nodded and sat down on the bed next to Niall and slowly rolled his sleeves up. Niall looked away, he didn't want to see the look on Jay's face. He felt them being tugged back down a few moments later and he saw Jay with tears in her eyes as she lunged forward and held Niall.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I wish I would have known earlier so I could have helped you. I just assumed you were okay because Louis coped so well, you two are very different and I shouldn't have done that." Niall let a few tears fall as well.

"It's not your fault mum." Jay sat up and wiped her eyes. "Ni, um, baby, Louis also found the note." Niall tensed.

"Y-you weren't supposed to see that." He said barely over a whisper.

"Niall when I saw that I was so relieved to know that you're still here. I couldn't lose you too. I need my baby brother." Louis finally spoke as he wiped away his own tears.

"I couldn't bring myself to do it, especially not after I-" He cut himself off, Jay didn't know about his and Harry's relationship yet. What if she reacted the same as Louis initially did or even worse? She didn't know about Greg's boyfriend until they were already dead so she never said anything about it.

"Not after you what love?" Jay asked, gently rubbing Niall's knee to comfort him. He decided he wasn't going to live in secret any more no matter what because all that did was break him down.

"After I met Harry..." Jay smiled and nodded, she already knew from Louis that having Harry as a friend had saved Niall but Niall just shook his head. "No mum I don't think you understand, Harry is my boyfriend." Harry scooted closer to Niall and grabbed his hand, comforting him.

"You're gay?" Jay asked just for clarification. Niall timidly nodded, afraid of her reaction.
Jay noticed his worried expression and immediately felt bad for making him nervous.

"Oh, no baby. Don't worry. I was just making sure I understood what you were saying. Ni I don't care if you're gay. That means nothing to me. I just want you to be happy. Love has no gender, I've always been a firm believer in that." She stood up and walked over to Harry, engulfing him in a hug.

"Thank you for saving my baby." Harry hugged her back.

"He saved himself, all I did was show him I care." He turned to look at Niall. "I'm so proud of you for choosing life, I already know I couldn't live without you." Niall hugged Harry tightly and gently pecked him on the lips then began blushing when he saw Jay and Louis cooing over the couple.

"Niall, I'd recommend for you... you don't have to if you don't want but, how would you feel if I set up a therapy appointment for you?" Niall thought about it. He felt Harry's hand link with his again as Harry slowly rubbed his thumb over the back of Niall's hand. Niall looked up at Jay and nodded.

"Are you sure baby? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I'm sure, I want to get better. For you, Louis, and Harry...and for myself." Jay nodded and got up, kissing his cheek.

"I'll go set up an appointment okay love?" Niall nodded then watched her leave. He looked at Louis and opened his arms for a hug which Louis gladly accepted.

"I wasn't thrilled about you telling mum at first but..thank you Lou."

"I love you Ni."

"I love you too Lou."

"How about we all go eat breakfast?" Louis offered. Harry and Niall nodded and Harry once again linked his hand with Niall's as they walked downstairs to the kitchen.

So Niall is going to begin the road to recovery <3 Thank you so much for the support on this book. Next chapter will be up when this book hits 1.1k and this chapter gets 20 votes.