CHAP 2

Tiffany's  POV

"Ya Dae  wanna hangout later?"I asked him. "Hmmm  I'll think about it later.." He replied. We kept walking until we've reached our classroom.

It was messy AF,people were very noisy, everybody were doing they're own monkey businesses..until the professor came in with a new girl..

"SIT DOWN EVERYONE!!!,we  have a new student" everyone went quiet.. "Please introduce yourself" the prof said."Anyeonghaseyo,Kathrina imnida,please be kind to me" She introduced.

I could hear whispers, it was all about her. Like how she looks, why she looks like that. I even heard someone said she's a bitch and no one would even want to be friends with her.

Like srsly? How can they know that? new! how can they determine that?

KATHRINA'S  POV

Tsk. Judgemental people, I tried my best to keep on smiling even though I could hear negative comments about me.

"You may take your seat Kathrina, seat beside Ms. Hudson."the professor told me.

I silently went towards the chair the prof told me to sit. The girl sitting besides me kept on looking at me.

"Any problem?" I coldly asked her "None.." She answered. OK? Talk about weird peoples!

The prof started lecturing but, I didn't listen  I might be a nerd, more like dressed as a nerd. But I'm not really a nerd, just dressed. Its more like my disguise I guess?

It is so boring!! So I decided to sleep..