CHAP 3

TIFFANY'S POV

Is she really a nerd?! I mean.. She slept for the whole period! I woke her up.. "Uhmm. Hey Kathrina it's already lunch time" she won't even budge.
"Kathrina its lunch time" .."Huh,what?" Kathrina said. "Wanna have lunch with me" I said. She nodded. "Kaja"

*at the cafeteria*

"Uhmm,kathrina is it ok if we eat with a friend??".. "Pls. call me kath,yeah its OK" "Great. So let's just wait for him.*later on* "hey tiff, I'm here." I heard Dae said.

"Oh cool let's just wait for Kathrina". I said smiling . "Kathrina who?" Dae asked confused.

"Here!" I heard Kathrina said. Dae slowly looked at her. And also Kathrina, she looked at Dae and I saw her smile slowly faded..

KATHRINA'S POV

I was shocked to see him.. Yes him, I mean Daehyuk. We stared for seconds, he was one of my exes my unforgettable EX.

"Uhmm guys.. Can we start eating??" I heard Tiffany asked. So we stopped staring and started eating. There was an awkward silence.. Until tiffany broke it..

"Uhmm ,Dae meet kathrina,kathrina meet dae.. "Omg what should I do.. Tiff looked at me.. "Uhh h-h-hi n-n-nice to m-m-meet you" "uhmm,nice to meet you to"Dae said...

When we were done eating tiffany asked me if I could go to the garden with her to get some fresh air since we have free time..