CHAP 6 (welcome exo)

TIFFANY'S POV

I was having a good dream until someone woke me up.."tiffany wake up". "Five more minutes umma."..
"Its  already 6:30 darling"

"What?". "Go get ready. There's breakfast downstairs.." I got up from my bed,took a shower, changed into my my uniform and went downstairs..

"Good morning dear." Appa said. I kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning appa". "Morning sleepyhead". "Morning oppa"

"Come have break---".. "No time umma.. I'm going to be late for school". "Ok be good in school ok.."
"Ok umma". I grabbed a toast and went out the house..

*at the school gates*

"Hey tiff!! What took you so long??".. Kath said "Sorry kath I overslept.. Oh hi Nikki!" "Anyeong tiff.so let's go!"

We went in and saw girls going nuts.. "What's the commotion about?" Kath said.."C'mon let's check it out" nik added.. We heard shouts..

Suho oppa marry me

Chen oppa have a pic w/ me

Chanyeol oppa be mine

"Suho,chen,chanyeol who are they??" ... "Maybe some famous boy group" kath said.. "OMG!! They are EXO!!" Nik said."EXO?"kath and me said in union."Yup.EXO. they are known all over Korea..they are known for they're talents and skills."

"How come you know them??" Kath said."I love kpop. And this is Korea.how come you guys don't know them?" "Eh" we both said in union..

Suddenly the principal came out of nowhere."OK go back to your classes students"  he said.. "You three!" He pointed at us. "You guys are from class 313-B right?" .. We all nodded.. "Can you show these young men where they're class is. They're your classmates."

Aish. Why do WE have to show them.. I looked at the other two and I think they are the same to.. "Ne,sir" we said.
"OK,you may now go".

There was an awkward silence. Until the tall guy with big ears said something."so you guys are our classmates?" Kath just nodded. The  guy with a crowbar looks scary.wait a crowbar?? Eh. "Huh! Can't you talk??" The guy with the baozi like face said."what do you want us to talk about anyway"kath said. The other tall guy said."psh,how dare you talk back." OMG he's so cute. "Yeah whatever" kath said. There are 12 of them.OMG they're so handsome!!

"Here's our classroom.welcome!"nik said. They just walked passed us."they're total jerks!" I said. "Psh. I know right." Kath said. We went in the classroom and sat at our sits. The prof came in and saw the 12 jerks.. "Everyone pls. sit down.we have new students.pls introduce yourselves"

The guy whom I think the leader is said." We are ONE anyeonghaseyo EXO imnida". "Welcome exo. Now pls introduce yourselves one by one". The prof said.they introduced themselves one by one.. The guy named Kim jongin was so handsome.. And that guy sehun OMG he's cute AF.

The girls here are going nuts because of them.one of them even glared at me because one of them sat behind me.. And he's so annoying he won't stop kicking my chair.. "Can you pls stop kicking my chair".. "I don't want to and you can't tell me what to do".I glared at him..he just smirked.. What's this guys name again?? Hmmm..ah! Zhang Yixing? Yeah that's his name..

The bell rang signaling its lunch time.I went out the classroom with the girls. "Uh.The guy beside me is fucking annoying!"kath exclaimed."yeah. I know how you feel".nik added. "The guy behind me kept kicking my chair"I said."cmon let's just eat lunch" we got our lunch and sat at our table. And then suddenly--- "yah. Get out" someone said. We looked to see who it is.its one one of the jerks." You don't tell us what to do".kath said.

"Don't you talk back on me!,get out or well make your lives a living hell."."uh yeah yeah whatever. Let's just go guys" I said.they smirked at us.I fucking hate them.. We saw a new table and sat there. "Hey nik. You know them right. Can you tell us they're names?"kath said."OK. The guy who told us to get out awhile ago was Wu yi fan a.k.a kris,the guy beside him was Kim jongin a.k.a Kai, the tall guy with big ears is Park Chanyeol a.k.a Chanyeol (recited all the members names)".. "Lay!!!" I exclaimed. "Lay what?" They both said in union."he was the one who kept kicking my chair". "Oh OK"