Chapter 13

Taraji -

Friday morning came along and I was ready for Bryson to meet my family. At first I was kind of nervous because I didn't know if they would accept our age difference, but now I honestly could care less who accepted it and who didn't, as long as me and Bryson where happy. I loved him so much, and I wouldn't trade him or Harley for anything in this world.

"Morning Beautiful," he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Good morning handsome, how did you sleep?" I asked as I kissed his cheek.

"I always sleep good when I sleep in bed with you," he said as he kissed my cheek. "You always trying to butter me up," I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I ain't buttering you up, I'm telling the truth," he laughed as he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, yeah, are you ready to meet my family today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready," "you sure?" "Yeah baby I ain't got none to be scared of I wanna be with you, so I'm ready to meet them," he replied as he gripped my waist.

"Okay come on then, there all at my moms house having a barbecue, my mom is ready to meet you," I said as I put on my watch.

"Yeah, I'm ready to meet everybody, my moms called the other day," he said with his head down.

"What did she say?"

"She was trynna apologize, I ain't wanna hear it so I hung up," he replied as he grabbed his SnapBack.

"Baby-"

"Taraji, it's done with, ion wanna talk about it really, come on let's not ruin the mood," he said as he kissed my cheek. "Okay Bryson," I said as I took a deep breath shaking my head. Once I put my earrings on, I grabbed my purse and left.

Bryson-

I wasn't gone lie I was kinda nervous about meeting Taraji's people's I'm pretty sure they gone have some negative shit to say just like my moms, I just hope she don't take that shit to heart.

I plugged in her moms address and then drove off. I turned the radio on, and laughed so hard as her and Harley had a singing contest. I loved seeing Harley smile as much as she did around Taraji.

I pulled into Taraji's moms driveway and saw a whole bunch of cars. My heart instantly started beating fast. I cut the engine and reached for a piece of gum.

"Look mommy a bouncy house!" Harley squealed. "I see it baby your ready to get in there aren't you?" Taraji asked as she tickled her. Harley nodded as she smiled from ear to ear.

"Come on baby, you ready?" She asked me snapping me from my own thoughts. "Uh yeah," I replied. "Come on baby don't be nervous," she said as she kissed my lips. I nodded my head and unbuckled my seat belt. We all got out and Held hands as we walked towards the back yard.

"Auntie TJ!" three little girls yelled as they ran towards Taraji. "Hey Aunties favorite nieces," she said as she bent down and kissed them. They all giggled.

"Auntie who is that?" One of them asked as they pointed to Harley. Harley tried to hide behind Taraji acting shy.

"Trinity, This is my daughter Harley, baby girl these are my nieces Trinity, Harmony, and Justice," she said as she kissed Harley's cheek.