Chapter 25

Bryson -

"You ready baby?" I asked as I grabbed my drink.

"Yeah I'm ready baby," Taraji said as she grabbed her purse along with my hand.

Earlier today LaLa called Taraji and offered us for a double date to the movies, of course we agreed so it was Me, Taraji, Carmelo and Lala all going to see Terrance J's new movie, The Perfect Match.

"Y'all good?" Carmelo asked.

"Yeah we good bro," I replied.

"I wish Lala would hurry her ass on I want a good seat damn," he said shaking his head.

Me and Taraji both laughed as we looked back watch Lala putting butter on her pop corn.

"Melo you better leave my girl alone," Taraji laughed.

I gripped her waist and bit down on her ear.

"That's right bro put her ass in check cause I ain't trynna hear none of that," Melo laughed.

"Hush," She giggled as she poked her lips out.

I gripped her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. "I'm horny baby," I whispered in her ear as I kissed her cheek.

"So Melo who are you guys playing tomorrow night?" She asked while pushing her head back trying to avoid me.

I laughed and gripped her waist. Finally Lala came and we walked to our theater. Taraji was walking fast still trying to avoid me so I gripped her waist and slapped her on the ass.

"Daddy," she whimpered.

"Stop trynna avoid me man," I said as I bit down on my bottom lip.

She giggled and tried to run up the stairs towards the back of theater. I smirked and run after her ass.

"Stop playing with me Taraji," I said as she started laughing. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"Why you playing with me baby?" I asked as I bit down on my bottom lip. I turned my snap back backwards and started sucking on her neck.

"Baby stop watch the movie," she giggled.

"Fuck this movie girl," I laughed as I wrapped both my arms around her waist and started kissing her. She gave me a peck on the lips, and I sucked on her bottom lip making the kiss last longer.

"Baby, let me watch the movie," she whined.

"Ugh, fine man whatever," I said pouting while crossing my arms.

"Really baby?" She giggled.

I didn't even respond.

"So you mad now?" She giggled.

I didn't even respond.

"Okay Mr. Tiller be like that remember that tonight, BJ ain't touching none of Catherine," she giggled.

"Keep playing with me girl," I laughed.

"No, keep playing with me," she laughed as she grabbed my arms and made me wrap them around her waist. I kissed her cheek and she cuddled up closer to me.

I grabbed some pop corn and we finished watching the movie. After the we left. "Man that movie was weak we should of went to see barbershop bro, we let the females pick that sentimental ass movie," Melo said as we both laughed.

"Bryson I know you ain't over there laughing, you was telling me how good the movie was don't be over there fronting," she said as she put her shades on.