Christmas day

It was Christmas Day and I wasn't really in the mood. Only because my phone started messing up and I was bored and lonely. And then on top of that I was in New Orleans visiting my family. I got up out of my grandma bed and walked to the bathroom and got dressed. I put on my clothes and makeup and felt a little better. My mom looked at me an said I looked really nice. I said, "thank you mom". And she smiled and then I headed outside with my cousins Tete and Mya. They asked if I wanted to walk to our uncle house to get their gifts I said sure. We made it to the projects and all the dudes was looking my way at me. I got a little nervous but kept walking I didn't know half of them. I always go down there to visit my people but I always stay inside. My cousin Mya started talking to all of the dudes she knew and I was getting mad because they kept staring at me. I knew I looked good but damn I didn't know I looked that bad. I had on crop and high waisted pants with a leather jacket. One of her friends approached and smiled and said, " hey beautiful what's your name". I said, " my names nene and your to young for me so move around please." Then me and my cousins continued to walk to my uncles house. As we got to a stop sign I seen this red truck and it was a dude driving it. Boy was he fine! He kept staring at me and almost hit the car in front of him. I laughed and my cousins looked at me confused because they weren't watching when it happened. He started to drive but I can see him staring at me in the rear view mirror so I started to feel weird so I rolled my eyes like what the fuck are you looking at. Then he stopped at the next stop sign and then back up. I was like oh lord what's Finna happen. I continued to walk to act like I don't see him so he decided to put his window down. My stomach  started to turn because I was getting butterfly's. He yelled out, "say ma the one in the middle." I turned and smiled but didn't say anything and he smiled back and they way his smile was. My youngest cousin said, " what do yo want with my big cousin?" He laughed and said, " I just wanna tell ha she looking real sexy and if she don't mind I wanna talk to her." I was like oh my gosh in my head I couldn't let out what I wanted to say for some reason. Then he said, " how old is she?" I knew he looked older than me and my cousins wanted me to lie but I didn't I said my age. "I'm sixteen". And he said, " oh no ma you a lil young for me." I didn't honestly care so I just kept waking and he drove me fast. We all laughed and they told me I was stupid for telling my real age. I rolled my eyes because why would I give him a fake age? I'm not desperate there's plenty fish in the sea. We finally made it to my uncle and we stayed only for a little because it was boring and they didn't even get their gift because he said he gave their mom money already. So we left and as soon as we're fixing to turn I said the red truck again. My cousin said, " look at ya man he prolly following you." I said, " shut the fuck up no he's not." And she was right he was. He rolled down his window and said, " ma, are you really sixteen?" I said, yes i wasn't playing". I rolled my eyes because now he was starting to annoy me. He said, " well do ya think we can talk until you become legal". I smiled but then looked at my cousins cause I didn't know what to say. Both of my cousins said I should talk to him so I turned and looked at him and smiled. I said, " yea you can". He said, " what's ya number baby". I gave it to him and he said, " I'm Finna call you right now so I can save your number". I said, okay bye". And smiled and then walked back to my grandma. On my way over there I remembered that my phone wasn't working and I was like oh well I'll see when it gets fixed. When I was walking back to my grandma there was these dudes who stopped me and said how good I looked. I smiled and tried to keep walking. Then this dude came and said, " hey you wanna talk to my friend he said you fine as fuck and he wanna text you". I turned and looked and the boy and said, " if you wanna talk to me then you can come up to me yourself and ask but I guess you to scared to ask that." He smiled and walked over to me and said, " well can i have your kik?". I remembered about my phone and didn't make the mistake so I said," what's yours? my phone isn't working right now". He gave it to me then I walked back to my grandma finally and then started missing my phone.

Thank you for reading it will get really good! I promise you... I hope you enjoyed it please like and comment and add it to your library I will posts chapter 2 tomorrow I promise I'm really tired to finish but I'll try to get two chapters written tomorrow for y'all! Have a nice day.