Michael goes back home

It was the morning and we both were packing. I was so sad and he noticed it.

Michael: baby come here
Nene: baby why do you have to leave
Michael: I have to go to work baby don't you want money for me to buy you things and come visit you
Nene: yes baby but Imma miss you
Michael: don't worry I'll call you just like we been doing and I'll see when the next time I can come see my fiancé
Nene: ok baby

We kissed and I felt better I just knew I was going to cry so I tried my best not to. This weekend we had so much fun we went out and did everything. Now I would have to wait to feel that way again but he has to make our money. He dropped me back home and we kissed and hugged. I started to cry but he calmed me down. He gave me $200 so I can take care of myself while he's going. I'm spoiled by my baby he gives me anything I want.

Nene: I love you baby and I'm going to miss you and thanks for everything
Michael: welcome baby and I love you too and I'm going to miss you as well ma
Nene: call me when you make it baby
Michael: ok baby

I went inside and got sad and just went to sleep. When I woke up I was exhausted I put my clothes and gifts away. Once I was done I checked my phone and he didn't call me or text me. So I called him and didn't get no answer so I got mad and blew his phone up. Still had no answer I started crying and then just stopped trying. Hours later a person texted from his number that he found a phone and that they were friends so he'll give it to him at work. It was that night and he still hasn't got his phone. So I texted the dude and he said he doesn't work tonight so I went to bed. My baby works morning and night so I called him no answer. It made almost a week and I was getting worried. I got a text from his friend saying maybe you want to check the jail. I was wondering why he would say that because my baby would never do anything wrong. So I decided to look him up on google. My eyes got huge. It didn't show anything bout him being in jail but it did show his past. My brother was on the side of me and I was crying. It showed that he kidnapped a girl and tried to shoot her. I couldn't help but cry so the past days I stayed in my room to myself. My brother bought me a bunch of quarts of ice cream. One day he even bought me some from sonic. I was watching tv and I got a call from him I didn't know if I should answer so I did.

Michael: my bad baby I lost my phone and I was busy working
Nene: stop lying
Michael: I'm serious ma I would never do anything stupid
Nene: cut the act I know what you did
Michael: baby what are talking bout
Nene: I know you kidnapped a girl

I wanted to make this chapter short for a reason you see how everything got all interesting good right... I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please like and comment what you think! Remember: don't trust everybody
Comment what you think will happen in the next chapter