Chapter 5

I walked through the front door of my house it was 7:35am.My eyes widen as I saw detective Shelly and police officers standing there, my dad looked at me.

"Where the hell were you "my dad shouted.

I looked at detective Shelly, she placed handcuffs on me.

"Nina your under arrest for the murder of Brad Henderson."Shelly said.

"What! I didn't kill anyone "I shouted.

"Your fingerprints were on the knife and so was Brad Henderson blood."Shelly said.

"No ....I don't know him! "I shouted.

My dad stood silent.

"Dad ....stop them "I yelled.

"I don't know you anymore Nina.....you changed......not for the best but for the worst."my dad shouted.

Shelly pushed me out the door.

--------

I sat in Shelly's office, I looked in Shelly's eyes she looked different.

"Shelly, I didn't kill him ....you know I didn't "I said.

"I know you didn't but your prints are on the weapon."Shelly said.

"Shelly .....I am going through alot right now, that psycho is after me."I whispered.

"Nina I know that psycho is after you....your not the only person they are coming for."Shelly whispered.

"That psycho got to you ...."I asked.

Shelly nodded.

"That bastard is everywhere Nina, I'll keep you here over night......for you to be safe "Shelly said.

"Okay "I said.

"Want a bottle of water "Shelly asked.

"Yeah "I answered.

Shelly exited the room, I slowly got up from my seat and went through her purse.I didn't know what I was looking for, I just know I was trying to find something.Something that would say that psycho had Shelly under control.

I finally spotted it......a note, I slowly picked it up.

It said : "Getting close to your enemy daughter,how pitiful wouldn't want what happened that day with you and her to get out."

That psycho couldn't have been talking about my mother.....What did Shelly do that day?

"What are you doing? "Shelly said.

I turned and looked at the door, Shelly slowly closed the door.She pulled out a needle from her back pocket. I backed up.

"How the hell do you know my mother."I said .

Shelly grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back.

"Keep your mouth shut "Shelly growled.

She stabbed the needle in my neck, I screamed but she covered my mouth. My eyes fluttered closed.

----------------

I woke up in a jail cell, my neck was bleeding. I was in some basement, when I was with detective Shelly in her office, I barely saw officers in the police station.So she could've taken me anywhere.

I slowly stood up, detective Shelly walked downstairs.

"Damn ........it was hard getting you out the police station without getting caught....good thing he helped."Shelly said