Chapter 11

I sat in the café looking at the text message over and over again.

I took a sip of my water, I took the battery out of my phone I didn't want to receive anymore messages.

I had to think of away to be in the lead like that psycho, I sat there being worried that I'll lose this war.

"More water"a voice said.

I looked up,the waitress eyes widen.She sat in the seat directed in front of me.I looked at her.

Um what are you doing"I asked.

"They said you were dead Nina"she answered.

"Uh yeah I know....you are "I said.

The waitress laughed.

"Oh I'm Shelby, you probably don't remember me.....I'm in most of your classes, well I mean I was in most of your classes before you left..... "Shelby answered.

I remember having to do a project with her but that was in like 10th grade. I looked down at my phone then I glanced up at her.

"Your going through so much, losing your friend then this whole you being a murderer ......I would die if I was you. 'Shelby stated.

"Yeah.........I don't like talking about that stuff" I replied.

"Well I am on break in the next 5 minutes if you wait here I'll take you to this super cool fair not to far away.....what do you say" Shelby stated.

"I don't know......"I said.

I was hesitant to go, I would just be putting her in danger.But,it would be nice to do something a regular teenager would do.

"C'mon just say yes......you deserve this" Shelby said.

-------------------

I found myself walking around the fair with a cotton candy in my hand. Shelby was so full of life she reminded me so much of Morgan, I smiled just thinking about her.

"Fun right" Shelby asked.

"Yeah"I said.

"Wait here" Shelby said.

Shelby walked away, I looked around and my eyes caught the attention of a sign called death trap.

I walked over to the man in the booth, I looked down the long dark entrance to the walk in horror show.

This was like one of those scary

things where you walk through and be scared to death.

I place two fair tickets on the counter, the booth man pointed at the entrance I proceeded to enter. I walked through the doors, I walked in a little farther.

I was about to go back out and wait for Shelby but the doors closed behind me and everything went dark. I pulled out a glow stick that I had and had it guide my way.

A person in a hoodie pasted by a mirror, I jumped a little. I felt breathing on my neck, I quickly turned around to come face to face with darkness.

"Okay I'm done let me out"I shouted.

"Continue to the end.......NOW!' a voice said.

I looked around, I started walking down the dark hall. I remembered that I had a pistol that I took from the cabin in my bag. I slowly placed my hand in bag.

Suddenly,a sharp pain erupted in my arm, I dropped to the floor. I felt my arm, a warm liquid was running down my arm and I knew it was my blood.

And I knew this wasn't a horror show to scare me, this was a horror show to kill me.