Chapter 2

Hey guys. Thank you all so much for the support on the last chapter. I hope you guys like this one. Please vote, comment what you think and share it with your friends please :) I LOVE YOU ALL. 

*********************************************************************************************************

Marcel P.O.V

“Hey” I heard a voice from behind me. I turn around and saw one of my friends, Leroy. Leroy and I get along since we are both the outcast of this school. We both have our own dreams and we’re not afraid to show them; even though we get picked on because of them.

“Hey Leroy” I reply. We both sit on a cafeteria table we always sit on. Dirty, smelly, and far away from the other people.

I put my tray in front of me and opened my algebra book. As I was looking through the math problems I had to solve I opened my carton of milk.

“Aren’t you gonna do your homework?” I asked him as he stared into thin air mumbling words.

“Nah”

“Why not?”

“Because algebra won’t help me with my dancing” He said with that high pitched voice of his.

“Well dropping out of high school is not gonna help either”

“Don’t worry about me, I got things covered” He said as he dug his fork into his salad. That’s all he eats by the way. Salad. He wants to take care of his shape so he can dance all day and night.

“And how are you planning on graduating without studying?”

“Well, you see Marcel” He leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table “Miss Rock has a dream of becoming a dancer”

“Aha?” I asked as he took another forkful of salad

“I’m a choreographer, I hook her up with some dance moves and she’ll pass me in return”

Miss Rock was the school principle. Everyone knows that she wanted to be a dancer as a kid but her parents didn’t believe in that sort of things so she became a teacher, and then got promoted to principle. Silly little Leroy thinks that might actually work.

“Really now?” I say sarcastically

“So you think I’m lying. I’ll show you what I’ve got for her right now” With that he got up and stood on the table.

“ROY, SIT DOWN” I whisper screamed. The last thing I need is everyone staring at us.

He took of his jacket and tied a bandana he had in his pocket around his head.

“ROY PLEASE” I whisper screamed again.

“5, 6, 7, 8” He counted and glances started turning our way “Leg up, hands down, shake chest, butt around” He sang as he danced through the words “Hair flip, blow kiss, bum slap, fingers snap”

He snapped his fingers and turned towards the audiences which were already staring. GOD LEROY YOU’RE AN IDIOT. He bowed expecting a standing ovation but all he got is food thrown at him.

“GAYY” One screamed

“YOU’RE A WASTE OF MANHOOD” Another added

“GET A LIFE, YOU’LL NEVER BE A CHOGRAOHER” That exact sentence made him get down from the table.  He grabbed his things and ran out.  Leroy didn’t mind when people called him gay because he knew he wasn’t.  He just didn’t act as manly as other boys in this school. What really get to him are people assuring him he wouldn’t become a choreographer. He tried to keep his hopes up but it was hard when everyone kept reminding him of what a loser he is.