Glasses and Pom poms.

Hey guys :) I've seen SOO many requests over fb and tumblr about wanting a Marcel fanfic. So here's one for you. I hope you like it. Please share it with your friends and people who are in love with Marcel :P Don't forget to vote, comment and follow

******************************************************************************************************

Marcel P.O.V

“Before you all leave” My teacher shouted as everyone reached for their bags “Read chapter 15”

No one listened as usual. They all stormed out and I stayed seated so that I wouldn’t get pushed again against the walls.

“Is everything okay Marcel?” MR. Derek asked as he grabbed his things

“Yes sir, everything is fine”

I grabbed my books and hugged them to my chest as I pushed my glasses up my nose with my index finger. I took the first steps as I hugged the books even tighter knowing that once I’m in that hall I was going to be pushed to the ground.

The halls were getting empty as everyone went home. All I was thinking about is not running into Sandy, the mean soccer player who happens to be the captain too.

After 20 minutes of long walking I was already home. I could see my house at the end of the street. I hear a car drift fast and I knew who it was exactly.  

“Ugh” I shrugged as I walked faster.

“Well well well” I heard his annoying voice “Isn’t Marcel the nerdy nerd”

I ignored him and his stupid comments about my hair and clothes. I walked even faster and I can hear his car driving behind me.

“Why are you in a hurry?”

“Pssstttt”

“Marcel”

I turned around to see how far he was from me and I tripped on a rock that I didn’t notice. I feel to my knees and my pants ripped. My books and papers were everywhere and I can tell my knee was bleeding.

“Here let me help you with that cut” He said as he walked by me. He opened his water bottle and emptied it on my head.

“This should help that ugly hair style”

“Honey, stop” I heard a soft feminine voice “That’s enough for today”

I look to my right and I can see her. Her beautiful long brown hair and her ocean blue eyes.

“Just for you sweetie” He says before he kisses her goodbye.

I crawl to my books as I wince in pain and she kneels next to me.

“Need any help Marcel”

“No thank you” I say as I gather my things and get up.

“It was nice seeing you Marcel” She says sympathetically as I look down on my knees.

“You too Silver”

Silver lived next to my house all our lives. We were close friends in elementary school. We started drifting apart in middle school when she became friends with the popular girls. By the time we entered high school I became a stranger to her. 

I understand where she’s coming from. Who would want to be seen with an ugly loser nerd like me right? She’s captain of the cheerleaders and as the legacy says she has to date the captain of the soccer team.  

“Honey, what happened?” My mom freaks as she sees me with my scraped knee.

“I’m fine, mom” I walk towards the stairs “I just tripped”