"Why is everyone looking at us?"

Sam's P.O.V.

Beep Beep Beep

I groaned and fisted my alarm clock. Remind me why schools so damn early again? I put my feet over my bed and rubbed my eyes. I patted my nightstand, feeling for my glasses. I felt the cold metal on my pinky, yawning before sliding them on my face. Somehow throughout this process my eyes remained closed. I took a deep breath before I opened them to the beauty of my room. Trophy case on the left. Balls on the right. (Your a dirty mind my friend) Emmanual sanders jersey. Signed. I smirked to myself. Slid off my bed and skipped to the bathroom. I reached for the door handle,

Locked

"Okay, really Megan how long does it take to get ready?" I glanced up at the clock above my bedroom door. "It's 5:45 and your school doesn't start till 9:00." I said whimpering.

"One... Beauty doesn't make itself." I groaned. She opened the door, " Two... I like to see you angry." She smirked before bumping my shoulder and skipping into her room. I rolled my eyes and proceeded into the bathroom. I threw my contacts in and brushed my hair back into a ponytail.

Perfect if I do say so myself

I walked out of the room and back to my closet. I picked out a blue Cubs jersey, light jeans slightly ripped, and my blue converse. I bit my tongue as I reached on my tippy toes to my hat shelf. I smiled as I pulled down my Cubs hat and slid it on backwards. (Outfit above)

I got a text from Jack

Jack❤️ 6:00: Hey I'm outside

Sam 6:01: Be right there

I slid my phone in my pocket and jogged toward the door but was caught by my dad,

"Breakfast Sam. Most important meal of the day." I sighed and walked over to the table and shoved half of a bagel in my mouth before mumbling a 'bye dad'

I jogged out the door and hopped into jacks car.

"Hey," I smiled and he just looked at me. "What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What did you really do last night?" He said looking over at me and I squinted my eyes.

"Detention? I told you." With mild attitude. He rolled his eyes.

"If you hooked up with someone tell me now." He yelled raising his voice. There was a silence. This is the third time he's asked me this, this month.

"Fuck you jack, I can't have you doubting me like this again. If you love me... You would trust me." I said horse in my voice.

"Get out! I'm only dating you because my manager said I would get more views!" He yelled. My heart started pumping and I raised my eyebrows.

"Key word dumb ass... Dated not dating." I spat as I got out of the car and walked toward the bus stop. Wiping a tear as I heard the engine roar behind me.

Alex's P.O.V.

I sat at the school bus stop on the bench listening to my music when j felt a figure sit down next to me. I slowly turned my head to a crying Sam. I ripped my earbuds out and immediately asked,