"Whatever bear."

Brittany's P.O.V

I pulled Alex back and before I could stop myself I slapped her. She held her face in pain. I looked at her sympathetically. She shook her head and walked forward,

"To think that you were different from those slut bags." I just stood there at the sound of the words coming out of her mouth.

Slut bags.

Reality hit me like a truck. I looked down at my shorts that hung my butt out and my shirt that showed way to much. I looked back at Alex.

"Your right." I yelled. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around. I looked at my shoes.

"What?" She stared holes through my body. I looked up and was met with a bright pair of green eyes. I jumped back a little. "I'm right?" She asked poking her pointer finger a little above my chest causing me to back up to a locker. Then pointing to her face which now has a red hand mark. "If I was right, you wouldn't have done this."  She stared at me waiting for a response. There was a silence and she turned around to walk away. I pulled her back and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Your right. I'm a 'slut bag'." She looked up at the ceiling tapping her foot waiting for the rest. "And about me being a homophobe..." She reverted her eyes back to me. "Whatever your thinking, it's probably..." A small smirk pulled at her cheeks. "Wrong." She reverted back to a frown.

"Whatever Bear." She said causing a smile to tug at my cheeks as well.

"Bear?" She stopped dead in her tracks and nodded a little red forming at her cheeks.

"Yeah. Your cute, bears are cute. Your feisty, and so are they." She shrugged trying to drop the topic. I grabbed her hand and looked at the response. Her angry tone became much more calm.

I could get used to this girl

"So you think I'm cute?" I raised my eyebrows. She sighed.

"Stop pushing the topic Britta-" I cut her off and squeezed her hand causing her to shut up.

"I like bear better." She blushed and we walked to class hand in hand. I saw the classroom and my eyes widened. I looked at Alex's and my hand.

What the hell just happened?

I released our hands and slowly put mine to the side. She looked at me and then at the door where my friends were waiting. She rolled her eyes and walked ahead of me into the class. I took a deep breath and walked up to my friends.

"Hey Brittany." Jess said looking at her phone. I glanced in the class window spotting Alex sitting by herself. I already missed the little nickname. "Cool video. How'd you edit it?" I shot my head back to Jess.

"What?" I yelled with a attitude. She looked up at me for her phone.

"Yeah we all know you can't really sing like that." I scoffed and walked inside the class Jess watching my every move. I sat right next to Alex to spite her. I got my books out and crossed my arms. Alex still hasn't notice who's sitting by her.

I'm sure it will be a pleasant surprise.

---------------------------------------------
Drea's P.O.V.

I crossed my arms in homeroom watching my Sam and Kenzie bicker back in forth of which was easier to get a scholarship. Sports or education.

What is going on with Brittany and Alex? I can't just go up and ask her like I used to.

"Shut up. Drea what do you think?" Sam exclaimed staring at Kenzie. If looks could kill...

"About what?" They both groaned and I  changed the subject. "What is going on with Alex and Brittany?" I said sitting up taller and resting my elbows on the desk.

"I haven't noticed anything... Maybe they're just good friends." Kenzie shrugged her shoulders and Sam nodded in agreement. Sam opened her eyes wide.

"Wait. Like this morning when Brittany was burning holes through my skull when I was by Alex?"  Sam asked. I nodded my head. "Huh." Sam looked at her phone and searched for Alex's contact. My eyes widened and I slapped her.

"Dude it's not like we can just ask her!" Sam gave me the 'why not' look and I yelled in a 'duh' tone. "She's not a dude Sam." Sam looked at me confused and then whispered 'Oh'. " Maybe they're good friends?" I said trying to convince myself more than anyone.

"Okay, we all know that we're trying to jump to conclusions and we hardly know the girls." Kenzie announced clapping her hands together. "I mean, maybe she was just scared of frogs." She shrugged and I groaned.

"Her favorite animals are frogs." I said matter of factly. Sam and Kenzie looked at eachother. "We used to be best friends." I quickly said answering their thoughts.

"Alright class. Get out your books, toady is D.E.A.R day." Everyone groaned snapping is out of our thoughts. Even though many things roamed my mind.

Do you ship Brilex? Hmmm... I am just writing and hoping it's good. If your against gay that sucks because I'm writing my book. Yes they're will be other relationships. Very strong friendships. And ex's coming to bite them in the ass...

Anywhoodles thanks for reading and... SNERRRRRR DAAYYYY