Chapter 2

"Alright see you Moday!" Mr. Johnson raised his voice over the final bell. We all made our way out of the classroom an flooded the hallways. My locker was near by so I didn't have much walking.

"Hey Marcel!" I hear no other than the voice of Drake drawing nearer as I clench my fists.

"What do you want Drake?" I manage to find the courage to snap back at him. He grins in amusement.   

"So he CAN talk!" He and his followers laugh. "So what are you doing over the weekend?" Amusement clear in his voice.

"He's probably finishing up next months homework." His friend, Jack I think, snickered.

"Well we're going to the biggest party of the year, you should come" Drake suggested and I looked at him confused.

"Yeah right. Like you'd actually want me there." I don't what's into me with my sudden confidence with them. But it won't last long. "Just leave me alone for once please." I grabbed my bad and closed my locker. I made my way down the hallway.

"Hey have fun this weekend! You know, alone with no life or friends!" Drake called out but I kept walking through their laughter. It's not too long of a walk home but I almost ran the whole way. I was anxious for tonight. I unlocked the door and raced up the stairs to my room. I dropped my backpack on the ground and started to remove my vest. I quickly slipped on my jeans and plain white shirt. I set my glasses on the table and put my hair back to it's normal quiff. I searched through my wallet to make sure I had my ID and slipped my boots on, soon enough I was in my moms old car. I had to drive all the way downtown but I don't mind.

"Heyyyy it's Haryyy!!" My friend Niall slurs as I walk toward them. Damn he's already drunk.  

"Hey mate." Louis approaches me and I smile at him.

"The girls are smoking tonight!" Adam hands me a drink and I laugh.

"You say that every night!" I smirk at him and took a swig of the liquid that made my throat burn.

"Yeah but this time I mean it. A group of girls walked in and they all had shorts that showed pretty much their entire ass!" He exclaims and I laugh at him.

"You're so perverted." I laugh and take another sip. "Hey where are the others?" I look around for the rest of our group.

"Probably out trying to find someone they can take home. The usual." Louis rolls his eyes and I chuckle. My mind went blank as I saw Chase approach me and before I could react, I was shoved to the ground.   

"What the hell!?" I say as I look at him with wide eyes.

"It's time for payback Styles, for real this time!" He cracks his knuckles and I groan.

"You do this every time we're at the same party. You know who always starts it, and you know who always looses." I chuckle and stand up. He pulls his arm back and goes in for a punch but I duck easily. He's as drunk as hell right now which makes it even more fun. I hit him hard in the jaw and he falls to the ground. Everyone around me laughs and I join. "Next time you want to pick a fight, make sure you remember who you're going up against." I wipe the small amount of blood that were on my knuckles onto my jeans and take another drink.

"Lets go somewhere else." Niall suggests, gesturing to the groaning man on the ground. We all nod and make our way to the other side of the club. I hear a large amount of whoops and yells and I turn my head to see the last person I wanted to see. Drake.