00:36

The silence is too loud, you make an escape only to find the road long and tiring.

You decide you can't give up now, you've waited forever to finally be free, but you're weak, and you stop by a stream to take a drink.

While you are dipping your hands into the stream, you see your reflection.

Eyes red from crying, hair disheveled from picking a fight with the ropes that held you down before you finally escaped, your hands are mouth seems to curve down into a frown, everything is starting to once again complicate, and you have no idea how to solve all the problems weighing down your shoulders.

Looking at yourself is scary, for you don't even know who you are anymore, so you decide to find recognition in the stars.

It's funny, they aren't there to comfort you tonight, you have no choice, but to look straight ahead at the choices you have dreaded since they drilled them into your mind that you were never going to shake them, e v e r.

Just when all hope is lost, and you are just about to head straight back to the hell you fought so hard to climb out of, you see a broken bridge.

It starts out leveled, and then it starts to twist and curve into impossible ways, but as you reach the end it is suddenly steady again.

Your feet start to tiptoe, quietly, across the rickety bridge. You don't even think, your actions seem to control your mind, amd you pay no attention to the nails that threaten to stab you, so much as you step in the wrong place, you pay no mind to the obstacles that threaten to kill you.

Instead you start to wonder if the bridge represents life. No matter how hard that bridge is to cross, you know there is a sturdy platform at the end.

You hold on to the idea of the sturdy platform, in which you reach sooner than you would have ever believed.