00:20

*trigger warning*

He abused me. There was no other way to explain the way he left me for dead.

He would kiss me and say he loved me, but then two minutes later I would have bruises all over my neck and arms, from his little temper tantrums.

He called me many things, but the names didn't bother as much as what he said after every name he taunted at me.

"I want you dead. I can't handle your shit anymore K, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Huh? You see what you did to me!? I'm a fucking mess, and it's all because of you"

He never appreciated me, and I yet I had so much respect for him. I was going insane, it felt like I was. The feeling was unbearable.

He questioned my life every second he got, and after awhile, I did too. He wanted me dead. I wanted me dead.

His insults and constant abuse only made it worse.

He would yell at me for the scars that were left on my wrists and arms, that were because of him.

"What the hell K?! I told you to fucking stop this shit! Why are you doing this to me!?!"

I cried, he slapped me, I cried only cried more, and then, he punched me, straight in the nose. The trickle of blood blood fell onto the freshly cleaned carpet.

He snapped, leaving me in the process.

I was alone once again in this pathetic excuse of a life, with no one.