00:23

The only thing I see are clones, just a bunch of drones, that can't seem to close the reality of society around them.

It's sad really, how we can't feel anything without a upperclassmen's opinion. How we can't be ourselves, we're trapped inside a cell with the definition of a living hell.

We get these ideas drilled into our brains that there isn't any sane place in this world.

We can't sleep, for fear of never waking up again. We can't eat, or sleep, or go on a motherfucking streak of happiness, not even once, because only the judge of our lives has the authority to do that.

We can't voice our opinions without being locked in another cell, which is why some people decide to hide in their shells.

And I'm just being honest, if they want us, they're gonna have to come get us, because there's only one thing I absolutely hate, and that is being a set up. We'll never show up to the acting courses, or the scripting sessions, or the makeup lessons.

And when they turn on the spotlights of their stage, and find out we've gone far away, they'll realize they made a huge mistake of even trying to make us their slaves of hate.

A/N This one wasn't that great. I tried to ryhme in some parts, but it didn't really go with my little artistic way of writing poetry, that and it didn't really make sense. I'll make sure to edit it later.