Back Home

(*Lucy's POV*)

Its about time I go back home and see my family. You know what, before I leave I'll sing another song, after all the audience didn't pay money for nothing. I walked up to Natsu and asked him if he could come along since this song has a rapper's part in it.

"Why not." He shrugged and went into a changing room to change his outfit.

"We're gonna do a special song to end this concert. I really appreciate all of you for taking your time to be here and showing me all this support." I spoke in the mic as Natsu joins me on stage. Everyone started to cheer louder and we started to sing.

[Lucy]
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the World that I'm coming

[Natsu]
Back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong
(I'm back baby)
I feel like there's nothing that I can't try
And if you with me put your hands high
(Put your hands high)
If you ever lost a light before, this ones for you
And you, the dreams are for you
I hear "The Tears of a Clown"
I hate that song
I feel like they talking to me when it comes on
Another day another Dawn
Another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone ....'

After that, I went backstage and met up with Sting.

"Let's go home." I said with a big smile on my face. Me and Sting went to our house and when I got in, I was immediately greeted with my mom and dad.

"Lucy!" Mom said hugging me and tearing up.

"Mom! Dad! I've missed you guys so much!" I said hugging both of them.

"We missed you too. Are you gonna stay honey?" Dad asked.

"Only for a week." I sadly replied. They only nodded and we started catching up, mostly with me and Sting arguing over things. I missed them. I went to my room and rested up.

(*Natsu's POV*)

When Lucy was leaving after we finished performing, I thought I saw her with some tears in her eyes. Maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

"So what are you doing here?" The stripped guy asks while glaring at me half naked.

"First of all, why don't you put a shirt on perv."

"What was that ash brain."

"I said put your clothes on stripper."

"I heard you idiot."

"What'd you say you moron?!"

"You two quit arguing!" I heard a scary voice. I looked back and saw the red head.

"I'm Erza Scarlet by the way." She introduced herself to me.

"This is Lisanna, Gray, Levy, and Juvia." She introduced as the girls walked in.

"Natsu, Natsu Dragneel." This could be fun. I should probably stay with them for a while.