Beach

(*Lucy's POV*)

I woke to something on my breasts and arms around my waist. I looked down and saw Natsu and Happy.

"Ahhh!" I yelped falling down.

"Aye, fish. Eh? It was a dream? Lucy! I was having a nice dream until you shouted you know." Stupid cat.

"Yeah Luce, I want to sleep more." Natsu grumbled while grabbing me by my arm and putting me in bed with his arms around me.

"Hey, you forgot me." Happy whined.

"Go sleep on the the other side of Luce." Natsu said drifting off to sleep.

"Natsu! Let's go we're going to the beach today and we're meeting the others at the lobby remember."

"*snore*" seriously. I got an idea and leaned towards his ear.

"Gray kissed me." I whispered. He quickly got up and ran to Gray's room. Oh no. I ran after him and when I arrived, I saw Gray in the wall with Natsu holding him by his collar.

"What are you doing flame brain."

"Shut up. Why'd you kiss my Luce?"

"Natsu!" He turned and dropped Gray.

"Natsu I only said that so you would wake up!" I yelled at him. I quickly went to Gray and bent down to make sure he didn't have any bruises or marks.

"Sorry Gray." I said.

"It's ok." He said hugging me. We heard a faint growl from Natsu and we giggled.

"Relax fire breath, I got a girlfriend already. " Gray said trying to get rid of Natsu's jealousy.

"Whatever." I got up and went to our room to take a shower and change into my bathing suit.

(*Juvia's POV*)

"Gray-sama, Juvia is ready to go to the beach!" I said wearing purple polka dot bikini, while Gray-sama wore his usual boxers except blue.

"Let's go then." He said intertwining our fingers. We walked down and saw love rival and Natsu.

"Hello loves rival." I said to love rival.

"Juvia, hi, but I'm not your love rival. I got Natsu and Gray is like a big brother to me like Sting." She sweat dropped.

"Ok, then Juvia will start over. Juvia says hello lov- Juvia means Lucy." We smiled and got together with everyone and headed to the beach.

(*Natsu's POV*)

I'm loving the view.😏 Lucy in a lacy bikini . As she got in the water, I quietly followed and went underwater. I pulled her leg and she let out a yelp until she saw me. Since we were underwater, she pouted instead of speaking. Awe. Cute. I came closer to her and locked lips. We swam to the surface still lips locked and separated when we needed air.

"Get a room you two." I heard stripper say.

"G-Gray!" Luce shouted turning around closing her eyes.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Gray asked and I looked to see he was naked.

"You stripper wear some clothes would ya. And quit stripping in front of my girlfriend." I said glaring at him.

"Tch, whatever. At least I showed my girlfriend my entire package."

"Well me- say WHAT!" I said. Looking at him. Actually this makes sense since he strips.

"I bet you only striped by accident and didn't even do 'it' to her."

"You haven't either."

"U-um you know I'm still here right." Luce said with a red face.

"Juvia too-" Juvia's face was also red.

"Let's go sit." I said pointing at where our stuff was for he beach. She nodded and set up a blanket for herself on the sand and I did the same next to her.

"Hey Natsu, could you rub sun screen on my back?" She asked turning around.

"I would love to." I said un clipping her bra and grabbed the sun screen. After we were done, we went with the others and played beach volleyball. The problem is I wasn't on the team as Luce. Luce's team won since they had Erza. I'm having so much fun right now, I don't want his to end. Especially the moments with Luce. I know cheesy, but too bad we only have 2 months left.