II

Marissa

I sighed in relief when I saw the house come into view. It was a quant modern two story house. The house a beautiful shade of gray with a fairly large yard. I parked in the driveway and stepped off my motorcycle. I grabbed my bag and went inside my new home. The house was fairly modern. The living room had a flat screen TV and my couches had been moved to face the TV. The kitchen was fairly simple. There was an island and there were no gas stoves. Thank God. There was also a bathroom on this floor. Then I moved upstairs. There were only two bedrooms and an office. I went into the master bedroom and threw my bag on the bed. I then threw myself on the bed.

I'll unpack Tomorrow... it's two in the morning, I've been on the road for a week, and I have no energy left. I thought as I fell asleep.

❇❇❇❇❇

I woke up to sunshine coming in through my curtains. I groaned and turned my phone on. It was three in the afternoon. S**t. I had to go check on the club before the grand opening tonight. I got up and went to go take a shower.

After I finished my shower I decided to look at my new wardrobe. All I saw was crop tops, flannels, short skirts, tight jeans, and tight, short dresses. Great. This is nothing like what I would wear back home. Back home, I would wear a loose T-shirt and some jeans. I decided on a red flannel with a black spaghetti strap shirt, and black jeans. I decided to absolutely nothing with my hair and wear a red beanie. I also wore black combat boots. As for my makeup, I decided to leave my face alone. I grabbed my purse and left.

I arrived at my club. The building looked classy. It was fairly large, with glass as walls on the top floor and a glass railing on the side of the building leading up to the entrance. Once you got to the railing it led into a hallway that was made out of marble. The wall for the bottom floor was also marble. There was a sign that said Infinity on the front of the building. The name of the club. I got off my motorcycle and went inside. It was breathtaking. The club was dark when I entered. There was a stage with a place where we could put a DJ. There was a bar in the middle of the room that lit up around the side lines, and the pillar on top of the bar. The tables had a beautiful florescent light. There were some pool tables and poker tables. I went to the V.I.P section upstairs. I put my bag, and my helmet on one of the tables as I headed towards the stairs. There was a small bar were the better alcohol was held. There were couches in corners that were black and white and there were small tables on the sidelines. There was a huge section that was filled with poker tables, pool tables, and other things. There was a door that lead to another room, filled with more doors. This place is huge. I saw that my name was on a door. My office. There was also two doors that were obviously bathrooms. I saw three other doors that were private rooms. That left one more door. I entered it, and there was a living\business room. There were couches that were put together to make it look like a circle and there was a glass table in the middle of it. There was a huge flat screen Samsung TV at the far end of the room and mini bar to the side of it. As I was admiring the room, I heard a loud bang at the door. I jumped a little when there was another loud bang.

"Coming!" I yelled. I jogged to the entrance door and opened it. I tried not to gasp when I saw who was outside. The man was absolutely breathtaking. He was fairly tall compared to my small frame, he had beautiful brown eyes that were mesmerizing. His hair was homey brown and it it was pushed back with gell and it made me want to run my hands through his hair. He had tattoo's pouring out of his left arm and a few on his right. I tried not to stare at them .

"Can I help you?" I asked, trying to gain control of my hormones.

"Can I talk to the owner?" the man said in a bored voice, I noticed that he had a thick southern accent. It was sexy as hell.