Fullmetal Alchemist x Soul Eater cosplay?

Sorry for not updating for a bit. I have been having personal problems and also adopted a kitten(when will my hands stop aching I mean really) so thanks for sticking with me!

 "We're going to do what?!" I almost yell. Tsubaki's answer is nearly monotone.

 "We're going to a con."

 "B-but I'm not into that kinda stuff!" I yelp.

 "C'mon," she coaxes. "All of us are going." Her voice lowers. "Even Stein. We're going as Vocaloids. I've made a list!"

 Tsubaki hands me a sheet of paper:

Maka- Miku

Tsubaki- Luka

Liz- Lily

Patty- Rin

Black☆Star- Gakupo

Soul- Kaito

Kid- Len

Stein- Hiyama

Blair- Nekomura

 My eyes narrow slightly. "I've read about the relationships between Vocaloids. It looks like you're pairing up partners together."

 Tsubaki's eyes flit to the side innocently. "Miku is paired with everyone, as is Kaito."

 "I'm not doing this..."

 Tsubaki sighs. "We have the option of doing Fullmetal Alchemist, Vocaloid, or Ouran High. You choose."

 "Let's do Fullmetal Alchemist."

 "You make the list," says Tsubaki. "I haven't told anyone the cosplay plans yet, so you can do whatever."

Maka- cute Wrath

Soul- not cute Pride

Black*Star- Envy

Tsubaki- female Sloth

Kid- Roy Mustang

Liz- Riza Hawkeye

Patty- Winry

Stein- Greed(because Silver loves Stein almost as much as she loves Greed)

Blair- Lust

 Soul looks over the list. "I like it. That guy's pretty cool. I wish I could be Greed, though."

 "Well," I say, "We're going off how we think they fit it. And you'd look nice with an eye patch."

 Soul looks away for a second, a blush barely on his cheeks. "Tsubaki will look good in a dress like that."

 "Soul, how do you feel about Tsubaki?" My voice is firm, but I'm worried on the inside. I care about both of them, and they don't really fit together in my opinion.

 A sigh escapes his lips and he takes my hands. "Maka, she's a great weapon. And... and I really like her."

 I smile at him and push my worries away. "Then go after her, she loves you."

 "Who loves who?" Kid asks, walking in. Liz and Patty follow him.

 "Hey!" cheers Patty. "I'll look great!"

 Liz looks at the list. "Oh, I remember this show!"

 "None of your business, Kid," says Soul, cheeks tinged with pink. Kid sighs and sits down.

 "Whoever she is, you'd better hurry." His eyes are on me, and he obviously sees through my cool outer look and into the mess. I cover my chest, looking away from him.

 "Hey Maka!" Black*Star runs in and plops down next to me. I lean over and hug him in greeting.

 Kid looks away from me and over to the door, where Tsubaki is standing with shopping bags that have the name of a costume store on it. "Oh cool," he says, "Our stuff's here."

 "Right you are!" Tsubaki says with a big smile as always. She looks around. "Everyone is here but Blair and Dr. Stein!"

 At that moment, Stein steps in. "Blair can use magic, so I'm the last person."

 We all get a look at our costumes. I have a nice black wig, some color contacts, a black belly shirt with red suspenders and black shorts. It looks comfortable.

 The girls go to one room and the boys to another. We all try on our outfits and go out into the living room again. Out of the girls, it's obvious that Patty looks the best. The hairstyle goes perfectly with her always-mischievous look she has. She already has all the piercings, she just needs the special earrings. Mostly, the outfit looks great on her.

 Out of the boys, though, Black*Star looks the very best. His wig fits him, and his outfit almost matches mine. He looks attractive to say the least. Stein looks cutely uncomfortable, and I must say that Soul looks like a war general. But we'll get to that later.

 Kid also looks good. The black wig covers his eyes just barely, but I go over and fix it. He's wearing the military pants but not the jacket, just the white shirt, and that looks great.

 Tsubaki looks pretty in the dress, just as Soul assumed. It hugs her body nicely, to the point where it looks as if she is using pads on the inside of the top of the dress.

 Liz looks nice as well, with an outfit that matches Kid's, but with shorter sleeves. She has her hair up in a half-bun.

 "Maka looks really cute," says Tsubaki quietly, and I blush deeply as everyone looks my way.

 Black*Star smiles. "Yeah, she really does."

 "No, no I don't!" I squeak. "Patty looks good, though."

 "Maybe I do, but you look better." Patty's smiling big, and she moves a bit of hair out of my eyes. "You did really well choosing the series, Maka!

 Tsubaki sighs slightly. "We could have done Vocaloid or Ouran High instead, but I gotta say, this is a good idea instead."

 "Well, now we know we fit our costumes!" Black*Star says with a smile. "Should we have dinner together?"

 I nod in agreement and everyone else does.

 "Let's go to the salad bar," says Liz, "I want to fit into my costume on the day of the convention!"

 We all laugh. "Okay, Liz," Soul says with a grin, "Let's get all the bacon in the place and make a bacon salad!"

Liz makes a face at Soul and he laughs. Tsubaki goes over to Soul and hands him a note, then sits down next to Kid. I look over Soul's shoulder. His cheeks are a deep red.

 In neat handwriting, I see "Do you like me? Yes or no ♥"

 He checks, yes, and hands it back to Tsubaki.