Day #3.

Louis' POV

I woke up this morning and looked out my window. 2 police cruisers were outside the girls house, her mom in the driveway talking to one.

"MOM"

She walked into my room and joined me by my window.

"What's going on?" She asked.

" I don't know but I take it she didn't come home last night."

We sat there a bit longer. The police left and I resumed getting ready for the day full of wonder.

What had happened?

I put on my red skinny jeans and striped shirt. I put on my black suspenders and my glasses. I gelled back my hair.

I sat down for breakfast which was eggs and bacon with a side of mini pancakes.

...

I walked into my class to see the seat beside mine empty.

What happened?

The teacher called out her name.

And again.

"She's sick." I said.

The teacher glanced at me.

"What?"

He looked away and continued.

Amanda's POV

After last night I didn't go home, and I didn't feel like school either.

I stayed the night in an abandoned tree house. On school property.

I woke to the light. It was noon because everybody was with their usual groups chilling.

There was one in particular that stood out.

Louis.

The nerd.

He wasn't siting alone... But walking around... What was he looking for.

I climbed down the ladder and readjusted my clothing.

I need to change.

I began to walk down the field away from everyone.

...

I got to my house.

Crap.

My mom was home.

I walked through the front door tip toeing down the hall up the stairs.

"Amanda?"

I quickly raced to the bathroom locking the door.

I let the warm water rush over my cold damp body cleaning my damp soggy hair.

"Let me in?"

I ignored her.

I got out and plugged in my blow dryer and straighter while I dried up.

I did my make-up. My hair is light brown but more on the chocolate colour. I blow dried my hair and put in my 22' extensions and straightened my hair. I wrapped the towel around me and raced to my bedroom.

"AMANDA!"

I locked my door dropping my towel. I jumped over my bed to my closet and set put on my white denim skinny jeans and my black bandeau. I put on my white tank top with low sides that had a British flag splashed with paint on it.

I put my iPhone and iPod touch into my pockets. I blasted 'Teenage Dirt bag ' on my ipod into my headphones .

I packed a suitcase with all my clothes. I didn't have a lot. Just a pair of different skinny jeans for everyday of the week, a couple tanks and sweaters, my leather jacket and personal items.

I opened my piggy bank to the $800 stash. I put it in my wallet then into my purse. I put on my only necklace and all my wrist bands ( that took up both wrists) I put on my white supras and put my black ones in my bag.

I threw them out the window.

I grabbed my perfume, putting a few squirts onto my clothing. And climbed out my window. I dropped my bags to the grass and made my way down.

I walked around back with my car, it's suppose to wait till my 16th birthday... But now's a great time.

I hopped in.

And drove away.

Louis' POV

I wonder what happened last night. Why would a girl as beautiful as her be crying at 7 pm in a school field? I know I've only just met her and all but I love her hair and I just like her.

" Someone's got a crush" I mumbled to myself.

...

After school I got home. I walked upstairs and got out my homework. Then I went downstairs and across the yard.

The jeep in the back was missing, her windows were open, but one without a screen.

No car was in the front yard.

I made my way up.

Her room was empty, her closet was empty a towel laid on the floor. Clearly she did come home. But when?

A perfume bottle laid on the floor by the open window. I smelled it it smelt really good.

I climbed back out. She was clearly gone. But she's 15.

>_<

A/N

So where do you think she went?

He's not a stocker! He just likes her so he cares.

Here's a long chapter for you, so is the next one!

Bye bums:)

>_<