Day #11.

I am resuming to study at Louis every night before finals. My mom still has made no contact with me. I am currently driving to Louis early because we want too. He is leaving me alone at school and that's all I needed but I still need loads I help.

Louis opened the door for me, our binders were then sprawled in the living room floor. We popped the box of pizza out of the oven and began snacking, we gathered some chips and dip and started studying.

"Are you sure you don't mind hanging around me?" Louis question caught me off guard.

"Louis if I didn't I wouldn't be here, I really need the help and your the only one I thought of." Not... But I'm not telling him that.

He let a small smile slip I to his lips as he looked back to his binder.

...

Louis POV

I liked this. Amanda staying and studying. It was getting late and Amanda was Latin gin the floor flipping threw notes. She made a point of her not leaving till she knew everything about this science shit.

She began to slowly fade in and out, her eyes were closed and her breathing slowed. She's a sleep. Not making any noise I cleaned everything up and sat in the couch watching her and thinking. She's really pretty and shouldn't sleep on the floor. I stood up and made my way over to her. I knelt on the ground and picked her up bridal style feeling her snuggle into my chest.

I walked up the stairs and put her on my bed. I wrapped the blanket around her and left. Walking down the hall I shut the fire place off and shut everything off and the lights, I laid on the couch and fell asleep.

...

(Day #12.)

Amanda's POV

Where am I? I sat up, unknown of my surroundings... WAIT! That's right, I must have fallen asleep. Wait... Who's bed am I in. I walked out if the hall and noticed it was really bright.

Voices came from below...

"Why aren't you at school?"

"She's sleeping and we per worked last night."

"We'll you need to go to school."

"We'll I can't now its 1."

It's 1? I slept till 1! How late did I stay up? I slowly crept down the stairs to come face to face with Louis mum.

"Hey dear." She said and passed me up the stairs.

I walked down and joined Louis at the table munching on Lucky Charms. I grabbed a bowl an sat down. We talked about last night and why we weren't at school. He just wanted me to get my sleep.

I looked at the time and about an hour had passed. We settle on the couches in the living room.

"Where'd you sleep last night?" I asked. I found out it was his room.

"On the couch here, but I don't mind." He said looking at me.

We sat in silence for a while, only till his mom announced she was going to work. We did some more studying and questioning about science and settled in playing the wii.

...

I was currently studying some English and Louis was reading a book. The time said 6:59 so I figured I should head back to my hotel and go to bed. I said good bye and thanks for their hospitality and walked out to my jeep.

I headed home.

A/N

Sorry for the shortness and all but today's hasn't been the greatest day.!right now emotions are just a mess. No it's not THE time if the month!!!

Before I update please give me at least 5 RATES!!

Fan?

Vote?

Rate!!!!!

Comment?

Bye butt butts!!