Day #1.

Louis' POV

A girl sat beside me. A GIRL! Oh my goodness... I am freakin out.

I pushed my glasses up to my face and looked at my science text book. I flipped through my writing notes.

I risked a glance at the girl.

She was texting.

Typical.

I wish I had a life.

...

"Mum I'm home." I said walking upstairs to my room.

"Gemma get out of my room!" I yelled. "Oh hi mum." I sat at my desk by my window.

"Don't yell at Gemma, she's 5." (A/N Ya I know she's older... Shut up) my mom said.

She left me alone as I got into my homework. I tapped my pencil on my desk and stared out my window.

Some one was moving in.

IT'S THE GIRL!!

I stood up abruptly. Then sat down.

I continued to stare until I remembered my homework.

...

Amanda's POV

MOVING AGAIN.

That's not the only thing that sucks... It's the fact that I sit by a nerd in all core classes. I'm not trying to be mean but ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I was upstairs in my room unpacking when a wave of emotions broke free through me. I opened my window and crawled onto my roof.

There I sat laying on the tip of the roof on the shelf above my window. It was facing the front of the house, I had another that faced the house beside me but I liked this one better.

I cried.

Just let everything come out that needed to come out.

I'm a mess.

"Amanda where are you?!" My mum yelled. I sat still.

*10 minutes later*

I could relax and continue the state of being an emotional wreck.

We just recently moved from Seattle and all of my life.

I crawled back through my window and crawled into bed. Still in the clothes from earlier.

>_<

A/N

So how did you like this first chapter?

Sorry for the shortness

Until next time bums!

>_<