1

Hello new readers! It's been a VERY long time since I've been on this account, and these books are SUPER old, but I decided to put them back up for memories sake. Please keep in mind that I wrote these books when I was only around 10 or 11, so there may be spelling errors and such, please excuse that he he. Anyways, enjoy!

Olivia's p.o.v.
"You dirty scum, hurry up and clean!" Watto said to me before he walked out the room. "Being a slave stinks." I said to my best friend Anakin.

"I know right? I don't understand why people can't do stuff themselves." I sighed.

"I just want to help you with your pod racer." I said as I continued to clean the dirty parts. "Don't worry Liv, when I win that money, I'm gonna free you and as many slaves as possible."

I smiled at him. "Thanks bud. I know you'll win that money." Suddenly, two people and one creature walked in.

"Watto! You got customers!" I yelled and continued to clean. Watto quickly flew in.

"Hi chuba da naga?" He asked. That means 'what do you want' in English.

"I need parts for a J-type 327 Nubian." The man with the shoulder length hair said to him.

"Ah ah yes Nubian. We have lots of those. What kind of junk?" He asks.

"Peednekel! Peednekal! Naba Dee unko!" He yelled, and Anakin and I came running towards him.

"My droid he has a readout of what I need." The man said, but Watto ignored him.

"Conna tee-tocky malia?!" (What took you so long?)

"Mel tassa cho-passa..." I said. (We were cleaning the parts like you...)

"Chut-Chut! Ganda doe wallya. Me dwana no bata." (Nevermind. Watch the store, I've got some selling to do.)

Me and Anakin groaned. "Sooo, let me take you out back, Ni you'll find what you need." Watto said taking the man and the droid with him.

"Don't touch anything." The man said to the creature, and the creature nodded.

The girl looked at us and smiled, and I just slightly smiled back.

She better not be flirting with Annie. I said in my head. I liked him first.

"Are you an angel?" He asked her, and I became angry.

"What?" She asked astonished.

"An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They said they are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the Moons of Lego I think. They're good, kind, and so pretty that they make the hardened spice pirates cry."

I glared at him. "Well she obviously doesn't have wings Anakin." I said giving the girl a dirty look.

"Well she must be one. Maybe she just doesn't know it. Plus, not all angels have wings that you can see."

I rolled my eyes. "Do we look like we're on the moons of Lego? No. We're on a big ball of sand. I think I would know an angel when I saw one." I said as I continued to clean parts.

"Don't mind her. She's not a people person." I glared at him.

"Your lucky I don't slap you." I said and continued to clean. "I don't know what her deal is. She's usually really sweet."

I sighed. "My parents are gone again."

"Gone where?" The girl asked. I turned to her. "To gamble and drink until they don't even know their own name." She looked at her feet.