Chapter 6

"Jungkook, now that I've realized I have never been to your place. How about we go hangout at your place today?" Mingyu asked trailing behind Jungkook. "Wh-what!?" Jungkook stops on his track and turns around to look at his best friend.

"Why you don't want me to come to your place? How rude Jungkook. I thought I was your best friend." Mingyu stomps his foot pouting. "I did not meant that! It's-- it's dirty. You wouldn't want to go there." Jungkook nervously chuckles thinking of ways to get out of the situation.

"I'm sure it's not that bad, beside, I can help you clean up. Now let's go!" Mingyu fist bombs the air jumping. "Mingyu, you go ahead, I'll catch up with you. I need to go to the restroom first." Jungkook turns around walking-- running towards the restroom.

"Hyung... :("

"What happened? Where are you? I've been waiting here. Hurry up."

"I cant.."

"What do you mean you cant?"

"Mingyu..."

"What about him? And would you stop answering in incomplete sentence."

"Oky sorry, but Mingyu wants to go to my place to hangout. I dont know why is he suddenly saying we should hangout at my place."

"Didnt you deny?

"I tried:(( He doesnt listen. What do I do ?"

"I dont know..."

"Dont go home today. Go to some place oky?"

"Why do I have to ?:(("

"Hyung please.. Or would you rather let him know about us?"

"Oky fine, but he has to leave before eight."

"Oky ty hyung. I love you!"

"Whatever Jungkook. :(("

"hehe youre acting needy :PPP *insert smirking emoji*"

"Whatever, I'll see you later."

"Thanks again hyung, bye. I'll see you later and shower you with kisses hehe."

"You better."

"Should I have fun with people while Im at it *insert smirking emoji*

"KIM TAEHYUNG! IM NOT PLAYING! I WILL CRY! And tell my mum."

"Im joking silly. Oky bye."
[READ]

Jungkook heads out to the school front gate where Mingyu was waiting for him. "What took you so long? Anyways, lead the way." Mingyu says once he sees Jungkook walking towards him. "It's a little quite far." Jungkook answers.

Since Taehyung is a professor, he can't be seen around the college especially with Jungkook. It'll just cause trouble for him. That's why Taehyung has a car with black windows.

"Why is it so far away? It's not like you teach at school so you can't live near the school." Mingyu asks once they reached Jungkook's house after a full one hour taxi ride. "I just like living further from school." He lies.

"Yeah, yeah open the door it's cold." Mingyu shivers from the cold breeze rushing through his sensitive skin. "Are you serious! It's not even dirty! Did you not want me to come here? How rude, I'm hurt," Mingyu clenches his chest.