Chapter 7

STOP! Answer this first;
am I awesome ?

Read all the way down for character's age;

"Why does it has to be you and not someone else?" Jungkook whines sitting up on their bed. "Because they wanted me to go." Taehyung stops and looks at the younger with a smile. "Don't grin like, I'm still mad." The younger crosses his arms pouting.

"Oh c'mon, it's not like I wanted to go. They insisted me to go and even the head of the campus said so." The older one of them says packing his clothes for the 'teacher-field-trip'.

"But still, what am I going to do for the next two days? I'm going to be all alone." Jungkook whines. "How about you stay with your parents?" Taehyung asks hoping for the younger one to agree.

"Hyung, I'm a grown man. I'm 29 for god's sake. I can't always depend on my parents. It's time for me to get married. I can't stay like this." Jungkook says, his eyes filled with tears. He holds the tears not wanting Taehyung to see him cry.

"Hey please, it's just for two days. I'll face time you after I'm done with works okay?" Taehyung walks toward the younger. "Whatever." Jungkook mutters. "You said yourself that you're a grown man and you're acting like a child right now." Taehyung giggles.

Jungkook glares at him, letting him know that he's not playing. "Okay, okay sorry but you'll survive two days without me." Taehyung says pulling Jungkook for a hug.

Taehyung looks at his watch; 10:02 a.m. "Hey, it's time for me to go."He says pulling away from the hug. "Already?" The other whines. "Yes. I have to get to the campus at 11 a.m." Taehyung stands up to get his suitcase.

He gets stopped by a back hug. "I'll miss you." Jungkook says snuggling. "I'll miss you too. I gotta go Kookie, or else I'll be late." Taehyung says turning around to face the younger. He lifts Jungkook's chin and leans in. After few seconds of kiss, he pulls away and heads outside.

"I miss you already."

"Jungkook, I just got in my car and it's right outside our house."

"Ikkkk... but I miss you!!"

"Aish, I'll be back soon oky? I love you bye."

"Bye."

"Jungkook."

"Okay! I love you too!"

"That's more like it. Bye."

'With him not here, everything seems boring.' Jungkook sighs looking around his room. It's been very long since they've been away from each other this long. Yes, two days is long time.

"Hey Mingyu."

"Yeah."

"You free?"

"Yeh why?"

"Let's hang out."

"Where is mr.kim?"

"he left :("

"WAIT WHAT? IS IT BECAUSE OF ME? DID HE BREAK UP WITH YOU?"