Chapter 5

'Teacher- student'

Third person omniscient: A point of view where the narrator knows all the thoughts, actions, and feelings of all characters. The author may move from character to character to show how each one contributes to the plot.

→ →→
I changed my username !
Old one; bulletproof_gurl
New one; Tae2theKook

I hope there isn't a ACC named that. (:

~~~

Jungkook's not mad, no he's not. He is just really pissed off right now because of those horny girls and boys in his class.

A boy two seats in front of him had asked Taehyung to help on some problems, which Taehyung gladly decided to help.

Taehyung bend down making his ass pop. [a/n: don't u just hate it when your teacher does that infront of you? Well if it's Taehyung it's a different story but god no no no] Everyone who could see Taehyung's fine ass were drooling.

"I'm not mad." Jungkook tells himself over and over. After what seems to be forever in Jungkook's time, Taehyung stands up straight and walks to his desk.

Jungkook avoided the other's eye contacts and being involved in anything that has to do with him and Taehyung talking.

Taehyung wondered what was wrong with Jungkook. The younger was ignoring and avoiding him. He wanted to go to the younger and ask what was wrong but he can't right now. He'll just ask what was wrong to the younger after class.

After what seemed to be forever to Jungkook again, the bell rang notifying it was time for next class, Jungkook rushed out the door. All his classmates giving him a weird look since he's always leaving the last. Taehyung was more than confused now.

He was sure he asked Jungkook to stay after class everyday. He now gets worried about what was wrong with the younger.

He takes his phone out and opens the message app to text the younger.

"Jungkook what's wrong?"
[sent; 11:10am]

"Why aren't you replying? You have your phone with you 24/7."
[sent; 11:11am]

"Is something wrong Jungkook?"
[sent; 11:14am]
[READ]

Baby is typing....

"Yah! Answer me!"
[sent; 11:17am]
[READ]

"You know I can see that you're reading this message right?"
[sent; 11:18am]
[READ]

"We'll talk later."
[sent; 11:20am]
[READ]

Frustrated, Taehyung puts his phone away and smiles at the students arriving his class. Then it hits him, Jungkook's 'best friend' is in his class this period.

He sees MinGyu and calls him to his desk.

"Yes Sir?" MinGyu, confused to why Taehyung had called him. He's sure he hasn't done anything wrong.

"You're Jungkook's best friend right?" Taehyung asks to confirm. "I do believe so sir." MinGyu replies politely.

"Is something wrong with your best friend?" He asks trying not to sound like a boyfriend-who-wants-to-know-why-his-boyfriend-is-acting-this-way-so-he'll-just-ask-his-boyfriend's-bestfriend.