Part 13

The bell rang, and I wake up. Finally, this day of school is over. I remember the talk Emily and I had, so the thought of giving her a present comes up. In my wallet I find enough money to buy her some perfume, body lotion and shower gel. It's a package of SÌ. When I'm ready to pay I see a bear behind the girl that works there.
"Can I also get that bear?"
I ask.
"Sure, is it a present?"
"Yeah. All of it."
She adorns the packaging and put it in a nice red sac.
"130$ please."
I gave her 150$
"You can keep the rest."
"Oh thanks."
And she smiles. I go home directly and write a letter.
"Dear Emily,
I really appreciate everything you do. Like, I'm just a nonsense student. And still you're there for me. We talk often but even when we don't talk, just the smile you give me in the hallway. That smile means a bunch to me. No one knows that I'm at school. But then we've you. The one and only that looks into my eyes and says 'I'm here for you' you literally never let me down. I hope you realize that. Thanks for everything"
On my desk is an envelope, I take it and put my letter in it. Tomorrow is the day I can give her this. I'm so excited. She's gonna be so happy with it.
*Insta notification*
My phone is so loud, I hate it. But it's okay it's just a notification that reminds me that Justin posted a new photo.
I check it out. It's Justin with a new hair color. Nice. Purple. I'm sure that it is just for a few days so I like it. He's so hot.
About 20 minutes I've to go to my therapist. Shit I almost forgot. I jump into my uber driver his car and go to my therapist.
"Hi Spencer, how are you?"
"I hate that question."
She smiles.
"So??"
"You know nothing changes, it even get worse."
"Well what happened."
Fuck the questions tho...
"Just like always. A bunch. School sucks, people hate me...."
"We can do something. Your depression is temporary."
"You guys don't get it. But whatever."
"Tell me"
"NO!" I say angry.
She is quiet.
"Spencer calm down. Just close your eyes and think."
I do what she asked me to do so I close my eyes like kinda dreaming.
So where should I begin??