Entry #2

July 7th,
Today is Ashton Fletcher Irwin's birthday omg! I need to bake him a cake, invite my friend over to celebrate and tweet him happy bday! My best friend Jade is also in love with 5SOS. I showed her what they looked like and played their music for her. She said they were very talented and attractive. I agree. Brb gotta call Jade.

Okay Jade is coming over at 2 yay! I know it seems dumb to celebrate someone's bday when they're not even here or know you exist.. I think it's gonna be fun though! When Jade gets here she is going to help me bake Ash's cake and put up birthday decorations. My mom wasn't to thrilled when I told her I was doing all this for Ash but she gave into it. I think I heard the door bell ring! Jade is here! Yeee! I'll be back in a couple hours bye xo

10:05pm

So I'm currently laying in bed next to Jade. She is scrolling through twitter. We are so exhausted from our little celebration. When Jade got here we decided to go out and get the decorations and cake mix. We picked out a happy birthday banner, happy birthday plates and cups. Then we got some confetti cake mix. When we were checking out the line was so long so we decided to mess around. Jade dared me to run down the aisles screaming it's Ashton Irwin's birthday! so I did and I had a girl come up to me saying she is a big fan of 5SOS too. Then I was talking to the girl as a worker came up to me and asked me to not do that. I simply just said "but it's Ashton's birthday.." He told me he did not care and walked away. I laughed as I said goodbye to the girl. When I got back to Jade she had already checked out. She was laughing and told me she couldn't believe I actually did that. We got back to my house and started baking the cake. We blasted 5SOS songs throughout the house. We were dancing and singing along that we totally forgot about the cake in the oven. We saw smoke coming out of the oven and we quickly turned it off. I opened the oven and saw the burnt cake. Jade smiled at me "I hope Ash likes burnt cake" She said. I took a picture of the cake and posted it on twitter. It said "@Ashton5SOS We tried baking you a cake and.. this was the result 😁💕 Happy Birthday! We love you xo" Then about 2 minutes later my phone started blowing up. I saw that Ashton replied and RTed my tweet!! I was in shock. I couldn't believe he actually noticed me. His tweet said "@Crystalxo Thank you!! :) I love you guys too ❤️ btw love the cake ;)" I was at loss for words. I looked at Jade who was looking over my shoulder. "WELL REPLY BACK!!" She shouted at me. I sent him a tweet saying "@Ashton5SOS I'm happy you like the cake lol hope you had a awesome birthday!" then I got a notification saying Ashton Irwin liked your tweet. Then another.. Ashton Irwin followed you. I screamed. Jade covered her mouth with her hand. when I screamed my mom ran downstairs. "CRYSTAL WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU HURT??" My mom asked me concern in her voice. "N-no. I'm f-fine mom" I choked out. Jade looked at my mom and said "Ashton followed her!" my mom sighed and rolled her eyes. "You girls and that band" She mumbled going back upstairs. I was smiling so hard as I sent out tweets fangirling. "OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT" "ASHTON IRWIN FOLLOWED ME!!!" "ADIJCKVSJ WHAT IS LIFE" "IM SO HAPPY I LEGIT SCREAMED" So all in all another great day. I got 1/4 of 5SOS following me on twitter. Luke's birthday is next :-) maybe I'll get his follow who knows. Well it's 11pm now, Jade is passed out. I'm going to sleep too. goodnight cya soon.
much love crystal xo

Authors note
Do you guys like the new cover?? you can thank my best friend for that :)